some plugins get bug the os

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

pepel
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMNF

some plugins get bug the os

Post by pepel » 13 Nov 2010 16:22

I wanna to ask have anyone that problem
i have dedicate server+xaseco fufi menu and widget records system all was running ok but when i put the new plugins Records-Eyepiece a Fufi.Widgets replacement and new karma widget my windows get crashed some files from C;windows;system32;configurate are missing and need reinstallation my OS so i make it but i wanna to know for sure is it this bug from these plugins or something from server
btw i use Winsows XP

Terron
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: all full+some betas

Re: some plugins get bug the os

Post by Terron » 13 Nov 2010 17:14

post here log from aseco

pepel
cyclist
cyclist

Post by pepel » 13 Nov 2010 18:04

dude dont have log i tell u the server running 5,6 hours then i turn off the PC the next day when i turn it on my windows was bug mising file from windows

svens
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMS, TMO

Post by svens » 13 Nov 2010 18:10

yeah sure that must be a bug in the dedicated server, xaseco or the plugins............................................................. NOOOOOOT

Whatever it was, it's your fault. And I bet it has absolutely nothing to do with any software described above. It's extremely severe to accuse any program of breaking your windows installation. You should not do it, if you're not 1200% sure (and have evidence, etc). I don't know how you even dare to do so, insulting open source projects where people have invested lots of their freetime is quite a bad habit.

pepel
cyclist
cyclist

Post by pepel » 13 Nov 2010 20:05

im sure that some other ppl have this problem i try with two different xp's and again he bug it

TheM
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMU(F), TMN(F), TM2

Post by TheM » 14 Nov 2010 09:36

pepel wrote:im sure that some other ppl have this problem i try with two different xp's and again he bug it
I'm sure that you are whining about nothing on the wrong forum.

Dedicated server, XAseco and plugins won't harm your Windows . . .
You should look at other programs first before accusing any of them.

And uhum... try to "fix" your English, use dots and commas ;)

El Fuego
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TM2 C/S

Post by El Fuego » 14 Nov 2010 15:02

I suspect he may be using a translator for his English posts. ;)
Cheers!
.FUEY.
Diary Of A Mad Man

pepel
cyclist
cyclist

Post by pepel » 14 Nov 2010 15:11

El Fuego wrote:I suspect he may be using a translator for his English posts. ;)
no i dont use

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: all

Post by nocturne » 16 Nov 2010 04:19

More than likely it's a php config issue by the sounds of it.... but you'll never know until you actually look at the logs. Xaseco logs are in it's dir's log folder, as is the same for the dedicated server (huh... imagine that).
Chief Janitorial Supervisor of the Let'sRock! TM community : www.LetsRock-TM.com

pepel
cyclist
cyclist

Post by pepel » 16 Nov 2010 16:17

hm i have and another tгeory maybe mysql is the problem we never dont know for sure : (
i tell u guys cant look at the logs nothing is wrong just computer restart and get the error with missing windows file.I have friends that have the same plugins that i say in 1st post but have linux OS and dont have problems

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: all

Post by nocturne » 17 Nov 2010 18:19

The reason I state it's probably your php config is most installations of it tend to default to the windows system folder... So if you have your php.ini screwed up or have an incompatible version, your xaseco log file and console would be filled with errors pointing to missing files in your windows system folder.

If you are instead getting BSOD's and lil popups stating you're missing certain files when you boot up, your problems are probably not related to TMF at all... First, run a virus scan on the entire system, and follow it up with a scan with MS's Malicious Software Removal Tool. It'd be a good idea to pop in your windows cd and run "sfc /scannow" from the start menu run box to check your system files against their originals, after which you'll probably need to reinstall plenty of hotfixes. Also google "Memtest x86" and look over how to create a bootable disk for running a memory test. If all else fails, you can boot to your windows install cd and run a repair install -- but really at that point it'd be best to backup your personal files and just reformat.
Chief Janitorial Supervisor of the Let'sRock! TM community : www.LetsRock-TM.com