(X)Aseco+RASP Website Stats v3.6

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii

Re: (X)Aseco+RASP Website Stats v3.6

Post by Ant » 24 Oct 2011 17:36

Xymph wrote:
Ant wrote:hmm yeah, well I know it uses the average from XAseco in game so maybe Xymph can shed some light on exactly how that is calculated.
Ranks are computed by averaging your records for all tracks currently on the server, with your record taken as #maxrecs on tracks where you don't yet have one.
ahh ok so if there are say for example 100 tracks and i have 25 1st place, 35 2nd place and 30 3rd place (total 90 tracks played) and #maxrecs=100, do I get 100 then for each of the remaining 10 tracks ?

so 25 + 70 + 90 + 1000 = 1185

1185/100 = 11.85

avg = 11.9

would that be right ?

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 24 Oct 2011 17:49

Ant wrote:
Xymph wrote:Ranks are computed by averaging your records for all tracks currently on the server, with your record taken as #maxrecs on tracks where you don't yet have one.
ahh ok so if there are say for example 100 tracks and i have 25 1st place, 35 2nd place and 30 3rd place (total 90 tracks played) and #maxrecs=100, do I get 100 then for each of the remaining 10 tracks ?

so 25 + 70 + 90 + 1000 = 1185

1185/100 = 11.85

avg = 11.9

would that be right ?
Yes, except the average is stored with 4 digits after the comma in rs_rank (multiplied by 10000 to avoid floating point calculations). And sorting the avg values then results in the rank numbers for the corresponding players.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol

Post by Ant » 24 Oct 2011 18:21

Ok, I understand now. One more thing I just thought of though - in my previous post where I said if #maxrecs is 100, do I get 100 then for each of the remaining 10 tracks ?

Does that actually mean I will get 100 for each of those tracks if each of those tracks only contain 100 recs each ? For example, some of them might have 109 recs and 117 recs and so on - so I'll actually get the rank of the last ranked time for each track I don't have a time on? (I hope i've explained that well enough)

I only ask that because previously I thought you were talking about either $maxrecs = 100; from rasp.settings.php or <limit>100</limit> from localdatabase.xml

Actually now I think of it, I do have $maxrecs = 100; in rasp.settings.php but on one of the tracks in my db I have a rank of 109 - am I missing something there ?

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 24 Oct 2011 18:32

Ant wrote:Ok, I understand now. One more thing I just thought of though - in my previous post where I said if #maxrecs is 100, do I get 100 then for each of the remaining 10 tracks ?
Yes.
Ant wrote:Does that actually mean I will get 100 for each of those tracks if each of those tracks only contain 100 recs each ? For example, some of them might have 109 recs and 117 recs and so on - so I'll actually get the rank of the last ranked time for each track I don't have a time on? (I hope i've explained that well enough)
No, you get #100, even if a track still has <100 recs.
Ant wrote:I only ask that because previously I thought you were talking about either $maxrecs = 100; from rasp.settings.php or <limit>100</limit> from localdatabase.xml

Actually now I think of it, I do have $maxrecs = 100; in rasp.settings.php but on one of the tracks in my db I have a rank of 109 - am I missing something there ?
It's $maxrecs, and only recs up to $maxrecs are included in the calculation, the rest is taken to be #maxrecs too.

See function resetRanks in plugin.rasp.php for all further questions. :wink:
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol

Post by Ant » 24 Oct 2011 18:55

Xymph wrote: It's $maxrecs, and only recs up to $maxrecs are included in the calculation, the rest is taken to be #maxrecs too.

See function resetRanks in plugin.rasp.php for all further questions. :wink:
I have no further questions your honour :wink:

But seriously, thanks for the info.

bluecoral
highway camper
highway camper

Post by bluecoral » 29 Oct 2011 20:08

hi,
i use xaseco 0.95, i have an error when i look track information :
Unknown column 'k.ChallengeId' in 'where clause'
I have look in my sql database, i have no table with the name challenge, but i have table maps.
My server is a distrib Centos 5.7 with PHP 5.2.17 and mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.1.58

Excuse me for my bad english

Leigham
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TM²
Manialink(s): None

Post by Leigham » 30 Oct 2011 11:27

As far as I know this hasn't been released for xaseco2 yet, so if you want to use it you'll have to be prepared to edit some values. For example changing 'ChallengeId' to 'MapId' in the php files.
"Never surrender, sometimes retreat"

Scottish Flat Trax servers

bluecoral
highway camper
highway camper

Post by bluecoral » 30 Oct 2011 12:53

Hi Leigham,
it's good, i have changed in all files in pages folder, and it work
thank you for your answer

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol

Post by Ant » 30 Oct 2011 21:29

There will be a version for tm2, its still in beta at the moment though. w1lla has made most of the changes, and i've been testing some stuff too - it will be coming though!

xefil
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMC

Post by xefil » 07 Dec 2011 13:08

Hello!

Any news for TM2 Canyon compatibility and/or roadmap?
In case I'm available as beta tester as well if needed.

Have a TM2 dedicated server (onto datacenter) and webspace as well.

Cheers,

Simon

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol

Post by Ant » 07 Dec 2011 17:03

It is still in the pipeline, although I haven't spoken with w1lla for a while now. He was doing most of the coding for the canyon version while I added some small pieces. We are still trying to fetch data properly for the player banners and the MX world record. I will post an update when more progress has been made though.

Edit: xefil, I have pm'd you a link to a beta version, feel free to provide any feedback/improvements. Bear in mind that this is a beta, so (as stated above in this post) not all functonality will be there. There is also still some leftover files from the previous version that will eventually be cleaned up.

xefil
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by xefil » 07 Dec 2011 20:22

Ok, Thank you! Installed right now; seems allmost to work.
I'll try it a little bit more and let you know.
Thank's for the great job ;)

Simon

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol

Post by Ant » 07 Dec 2011 20:54

No problem, the thanks goes to w1lla really as he done 99% of the work :)

w1lla
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMF
Manialink(s): intr

Post by w1lla » 08 Dec 2011 12:27

Just wanna say there is a new beta update:

http://tmrankings.com/xasecostats/xaseco-stats.zip

Fixed list:

Replays from TMX.
Fixed World/Banner Problems.(Details to get access can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/maniaplanet-ws ... ingStarted)

More i have fixed is unknown but i think not much has changed actually ;)

Hope this makes a stable release come soon :P

Thanks go to all Beta-testers aswell as Ant for his help and guidance during the establishment of this wonderful project ;)

edit1: forgot to add the link :P

Code: Select all

tmnforever is nations and united makes it special. tmnforever has united. I need united!

xefil
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by xefil » 09 Dec 2011 08:50

Great!
Installed the new version and registered on the developer page maniaplanet. The banners are now shown correctly.
I've added some rrdtool-graphs for players online (mostly zero :'( ) and planet-balance shown on info page as well as on server stats page.
I'll look a little bit for some customization for the banners, but only to look how it works.
well done, well done! :)