XASECO (TMN/TMF) v1.14

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

L3cKy
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Re: XASECO (TMN/TMF) v1.14

Post by L3cKy » 12 Nov 2011 19:54

Xymph wrote:I don't see why you'd want to deprive a player of some information just because he/she switched to spec, possibly temporarily.
Because when i switch to spectator than the recspanel overlay the normal informations.
As you can see on the screenshot.

Greetings

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii

Post by Ant » 13 Nov 2011 18:44

Xymph wrote:
svens wrote:When a player changes spectator status a "PlayerInfoChanged" callback is sent. The PlayerInfo parameter contains the info you want, you can find a description of it in the help message to GetPlayerInfo() or GetPlayerList().. The field you're looking for is "SpectatorStatus = Spectator + TemporarySpectator * 10 + PureSpectator * 100 + AutoTarget * 1000 + CurrentTargetId * 10000
". Don't know how to catch it in XAseco though.
Right, and you can use the onPlayerInfoChanged event to act on this. And the main aseco.php already sets the isspectator attribute of the pertaining player object correctly. So you can so something like this in your onPlayerInfoChanged event handler:

Code: Select all

$player = $aseco->server->players->getPlayer($playerinfo['Login']);
if ($player->isspectator) { yadayada }
Many thanks to both of you, I just need to test some stuff now.

ComKat
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF, TM2C

Post by ComKat » 14 Nov 2011 17:06

Xymph wrote:Funny you mention that, I was on some server earlier today and noticed the same problem. They work fine on my test server, so I suspect some third-party plugin is messing with the buttons, but don't know which one.
The problem is the manialive/freezone plugin,
If you run a server like the other its work, not sure about if it is manialive or freezone that are the problem :)

savage24x
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMN:ESWC, TMU

Post by savage24x » 06 Dec 2011 16:54

How can I update from version v1.13?
Join my FreeZone!

[server=gravedig24x]FreeZone LOL Fun 2[/server]

TheM
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMU(F), TMN(F), TM2

Post by TheM » 06 Dec 2011 17:26

savage24x wrote:How can I update from version v1.13?
You can see that on http://gamers.org/tmn/:

Upgrading from v1.13 to v1.14:

The following files were updated in v1.14: aseco.php, adminops.xml, config.xml, dedimania.xml, includes/GbxRemote.bem.php, GbxRemote.inc.php, manialinks.inc.php, rasp.funcs.php, tmndatafetcher.inc.php, types.inc.php, xmlparser.inc.php, xmlrpc_db.inc.php, plugins/chat.admin.php, chat.dedimania.php, chat.records.php, chat.records2.php, chat.recrels.php, chat.server.php, plugin.checkpoints.php, plugin.dedimania.php, plugin.localdatabase.php, plugin.matchsave.php, plugin.rasp.php, plugin.rasp_chat.php, plugin.rasp_irc.php, plugin.rasp_jukebox.php, plugin.rasp_karma.php, plugin.rasp_nextmap.php, plugin.rasp_nextrank.php, plugin.rpoints.php, plugin.track.php, plugin.uptodate.php, jfreu.chat.php, mistral.idlekick.php.

Important:

To register your server with the central Dedimania database, you must copy the login and password values in the <masterserver_account> section from your server's dedicated.cfg (TMN) or dedicated_cfg.txt (TMF) file into the corresponding section of the dedimania.xml file, and add the 3-character nation abbreviation. Instead of the password you can also use the community code for your server by using the server login/password on the official site for your game (TMO/TMS/TMN) or on this page for TMF.
    Open port 8002 on your firewall/router for communication with the central Dedimania server.
    In the zip file, all *.XML and *.PHP config files are located inside the newinstall/ directory. This means that you can (and have to) unzip the download and replace all the PHP code files, without worrying about overwriting your customized config files. However, for every XML/PHP config file that was updated (see above), you must replace your version with the one from the newinstall/ directory, or compare them and add any new/changed configuration settings to your version to insure the system remains working correctly.
    For a new installation, go into the newinstall/ directory and move all *.XML files into the main directory, next to aseco.php, and *.PHP files into the includes/ directory. 
Last edited by TheM on 06 Dec 2011 17:28, edited 1 time in total.

raszkolnyikov
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: 2x TMU, TMUF, TM2

Post by raszkolnyikov » 27 Dec 2011 00:02

Yop. I saw there is no restart function of Cupmode since 1.13

Is there? Or only from RCP? :(

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 27 Dec 2011 09:22

raszkolnyikov wrote:Yop. I saw there is no restart function of Cupmode since 1.13
How do you mean that exactly? Which entry in the v1.13 release notes are you referring to?
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

raszkolnyikov
cyclist
cyclist

Post by raszkolnyikov » 27 Dec 2011 11:40

I refer to the one: it keeps score now when restarting and skipping map.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 27 Dec 2011 12:20

raszkolnyikov wrote:I refer to the one: it keeps score now when restarting and skipping map.
That sounds like this entry in the v1.06 notes (not v1.13):
on TMF in Cup mode, commands that restart the current track or switch to the next or previous one now preserve the current match scores
Anyway, I think the main point of Cup mode has always been to extend Rounds mode across multiple tracks, and that requires preserving the scores. Otherwise you might as well play Rounds instead.

If you want it differently, change chat.admin.php and/or plugin.rasp_jukebox.php around the places with the "don't clear scores if in TMF Cup mode" comment.
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

raszkolnyikov
cyclist
cyclist

Post by raszkolnyikov » 27 Dec 2011 12:32

Hmm..ye i missed smth in the release notes page sry. Maybe i was reading all notes in one page.
Sure the Cupmode is for that, I was just wondering I we can restart a complete cycle (f.e. in a cycle what hasnt been completed yet, on an empty server, or smth like that).
We will stick to RCP then, I think.

reaby
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by reaby » 25 Mar 2012 12:56

i found out there is little "bug" with parsing chat commands...

Aseco executes all chat commands starting with function chat_your command here, regarding if the command has been actually registered or not. So if plugin developer wants to have command either disabled or enabled via their own config, currently it's not possible due the bug at playerChat handler.

My propose is following:

function command_exists($translated_name) {
        foreach ($this->chat_commands as $command) {
            if ($command->name == $translated_name)
                return true;
        }
        return false;
    }
and change following if-statement

if (function_exists('chat_' . $translated_name)) {
to

if (function_exists('chat_' . $translated_name) && $this->command_exists($translated_name)) {
thanks.

svens
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMS, TMO

Post by svens » 25 Mar 2012 14:13

reaby wrote:So if plugin developer wants to have command either disabled or enabled via their own config,
... he should just check at the beginning of the chat_* function wether the command is enabled or not.

I guess it's a feature, see this post: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=24871&p=172546#p172546

reaby
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by reaby » 25 Mar 2012 14:55

:grmblz:... ok i can do that, but what is the point of registering a chat command, if it is ran anyway.. sorry but If the command is not registered then it should not run... :grmblz:

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 25 Mar 2012 14:58

reaby wrote:regarding if the command has been actually registered or not.
Aseco::addChatCommand is only used for adding a command to the help list. $aseco->registerChatCommands (with its AddChatCommand method calls) is not invoked on TMF in X1, and doesn't exist at all in X2.
reaby wrote:So if plugin developer wants to have command either disabled or enabled via their own config
Right, that's up to you.

reaby
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by reaby » 25 Mar 2012 15:02

ok, so i double check.