XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.90

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

nke69
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Re: XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.90

Post by nke69 » 07 Sep 2011 22:02

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 07 Sep 2011 22:25

schinken wrote:i have some Problems with Xaseco2 and the records. Xaseco can't save the records in the database, you can read it in the log.
Post logs (and code and configs) in Code tags. Never post your actual SuperAdmin (etc.) password. I edited both.
And pick a more secure password that's not similar to or the same as to your login or nickname. :roll:
schinken wrote: [09/07,13:15:23] [LocalDB] Load config file [localdatabase.xml]
[09/07,13:15:23] [LocalDB] Try to connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' with database 'fox2'
You seem to be trying to reuse a database from FoxControl. Don't, they're not compatible. Start with an empty database as instructed in the QSG.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

createnplay
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF TNF TM2 TMC

Post by createnplay » 07 Sep 2011 22:34

Sorry for the double post.

Is there any plugin ETC for adding MX Tracks in the meantime?

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 08 Sep 2011 05:58

createnplay wrote:Is there any plugin ETC for adding MX Tracks in the meantime?
viewtopic.php?f=127&t=28762&p=197146&hi ... le#p197146
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

schinken
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU, TM²
Manialink(s): sus

Post by schinken » 08 Sep 2011 06:16

Xymph wrote:
schinken wrote:i have some Problems with Xaseco2 and the records. Xaseco can't save the records in the database, you can read it in the log.
Post logs (and code and configs) in Code tags. Never post your actual SuperAdmin (etc.) password. I edited both.
And pick a more secure password that's not similar to or the same as to your login or nickname. :roll:
schinken wrote: [09/07,13:15:23] [LocalDB] Load config file [localdatabase.xml]
[09/07,13:15:23] [LocalDB] Try to connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' with database 'fox2'
You seem to be trying to reuse a database from FoxControl. Don't, they're not compatible. Start with an empty database as instructed in the QSG.
TY Xymph,

i'm so stupid. :roflol:
There was so much wrote that i didn't see the data, Ty that you edited them. :thumbsup:

I created a new database, and now all works fine.
TY :)

whazzaa
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by whazzaa » 08 Sep 2011 12:31

Does the /add <mxid> work ?
I can't add tracks with this command ?

My bad, sorry i wasn;t reading the topic's i guess:D
Thanks for the great work :D
Last edited by whazzaa on 08 Sep 2011 15:34, edited 1 time in total.

Pesky
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF
Manialink(s): rrmania

Post by Pesky » 08 Sep 2011 13:13

I wonder if people read the Threads they are posting in :)
Its not enabled yet

biloudeprovence
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by biloudeprovence » 08 Sep 2011 15:54

Hil all

Very nice job Xymph thx a lot for all community

I have a problem with xaseco2
I tried to explained but my english is very bad , sorry

When a player or me, joigned my server and he as not a local record on map, I have a mutiple errors

Code: Select all

Begin Round
[09/08,17:28:08] [LocalDB] player dieule finished with 47507 and took the 7. LR place!
[09/08,17:29:16] << player 246 joined the game [78orte78 : $0f0$m$i$s$w[TRIPODS]$f0fOrTe : Germany : 7032 : 80.140.71.79]
[PHP Notice] Undefined index:  donate_panel on line 293 in file C:\Serveurs\TM2 CANYON\xaseco2\plugins\plugin.localdatabase.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined index:  PB_NONE on line 387 in file C:\Serveurs\TM2 CANYON\xaseco2\plugins\plugin.rasp.php
[09/08,17:30:22] [LocalDB] player 78orte78 finished with 47363 and took the 7. LR place!
[09/08,17:32:13] << player 245 joined the game [ptitjuju : $w$s$24cƞĩϻєϮол : South Africa : 6259 : 130.234.5.138]
[PHP Notice] Undefined index:  PB_NONE on line 387 in file C:\Serveurs\TM2 CANYON\xaseco2\plugins\plugin.rasp.php
[09/08,17:32:34] [LocalDB] player dieule finished with 42044 and took the 6. LR place!
[09/08,17:32:49] [LocalDB] player 78orte78 finished with 41135 and took the 5. LR place!
[09/08,17:33:49] [LocalDB] player ptitjuju finished with 41672 and took the 7. LR place!
[09/08,17:33:50] [LocalDB] player 78orte78 finished with 40775 and took the 5. LR place!
End Round
When A player got a record, and he come back on my server on the same map no error appear

Have you a idear what is the problem ?

THX A LOT
Last edited by Xymph on 08 Sep 2011 17:21, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Use code tags to post code/configs/logs...

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 08 Sep 2011 20:12

biloudeprovence wrote:When a player or me, joigned my server and he as not a local record on map, I have a mutiple errors

Begin Round
[09/08,17:28:08] [LocalDB] player dieule finished with 47507 and took the 7. LR place!
[09/08,17:29:16] << player 246 joined the game [78orte78 : $0f0$m$i$s$w[TRIPODS]$f0fOrTe : Germany : 7032 : 80.140.71.79]
[PHP Notice] Undefined index:  donate_panel on line 293 in file C:\Serveurs\TM2 CANYON\xaseco2\plugins\plugin.localdatabase.php
[09/08,17:30:22] [LocalDB] player 78orte78 finished with 47363 and took the 7. LR place!
[09/08,17:32:13] << player 245 joined the game [ptitjuju : $w$s$24cƞĩϻєϮол : South Africa : 6259 : 130.234.5.138]
[09/08,17:32:34] [LocalDB] player dieule finished with 42044 and took the 6. LR place!
[09/08,17:32:49] [LocalDB] player 78orte78 finished with 41135 and took the 5. LR place!
[09/08,17:33:49] [LocalDB] player ptitjuju finished with 41672 and took the 7. LR place!
[09/08,17:33:50] [LocalDB] player 78orte78 finished with 40775 and took the 5. LR place!
End Round
When A player got a record, and he come back on my server on the same map no error appear

Have you a idear what is the problem ?
Yes. The first one is a pretty harmless warning, it will disappear with donation support in the next release. But you can fix it in xaseco2.php by changing line 288:

//$this->settings['donate_panel'] = $aseco['DONATE_PANEL'][0];
into:

$this->settings['donate_panel'] = '';
The other one may be a problem in your rasp.xml file, if the <pb_none>...</pb_none> entry is missing. If it's present, then I'm not sure what causes that warning.

Mika
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TM2

Post by Mika » 09 Sep 2011 09:29

Hello, I would like to modify XAseco something and have a problem with that.
I want to install the / admin forceall blue / red. In XAseco under TMF I get it yet. In TM2, it's not anymore.
Get the error

Undefined index: FOREVER_ONLY on line 1877 in file / bin/mika/tmserver/tm2/xaseco2.php

I changed the line from admin.chat.php 3517

* Forces all players into Blue or Red team (TM2).
	 */
    } elseif ($command['params'][0] == 'forceall' && $command['params'][1] != '') {

if ($aseco->server->getGame() == 'TM') {
			// check for Team mode
			if ($aseco->server->gameinfo->mode == 2) {

if (strpos('blue', $command['params'][1]) === 0) {
				    // set players to Blue team
   					// create new list of online players
            		$aseco->client->resetError();
            		$onlinelist = array();
            		// get current players on the server (hardlimited to 300)
            		$aseco->client->query('GetPlayerList', 300, 0);
            		$players = $aseco->client->getResponse();
                    foreach($players as $player)
                        if($player['TeamId'] == 1)
                            $aseco->client->query('ForcePlayerTeam', $player['Login'], 0);

// log console message
   					$aseco->console('{1} [{2}] forces all players into Blue team!', $logtitle, $login);

// show chat message
				    $message = formatText('{#server}>> {#admin}{1}$z$s {#highlite}{2}$z$s{#admin} forces all players into $00fBlue{#admin} team!',
    								                      $chattitle, $admin->nickname);
    				$aseco->client->query('ChatSendServerMessage', $aseco->formatColors($message));

} elseif (strpos('red', $command['params'][1]) === 0) {
    				// set players to Red team
            		$onlinelist = array();
                        if($player['TeamId'] == 0)
                            $aseco->client->query('ForcePlayerTeam', $player['Login'], 1);

// log console message
    				$aseco->console('{1} [{2}] forces all players into Red team!', $logtitle, $login);

// show chat message
   					$message = formatText('{#server}>> {#admin}{1}$z$s {#highlite}{2}$z$s{#admin} forces all players into $f00Red{#admin} team!',

} else {
				    $message = '{#server}> {#highlite}' . $team . '$z$s{#error} is not a valid team!';
					$aseco->client->query('ChatSendServerMessageToLogin', $aseco->formatColors($message), $login);
				}

} else {
               $message = '{#server}> {#error}Command only available in {#highlite}$i Team {#error}mode!';
				$aseco->client->query('ChatSendServerMessageToLogin', $aseco->formatColors($message), $login); 
            }
        } else {
			$message = $aseco->getChatMessage('FOREVER_ONLY');
		}
Were adminops.xml and fufi_menu_config.xml adapted. The vote was far. Can you help me?
Sorry for my english :)

kremsy
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2

Post by kremsy » 09 Sep 2011 13:10

xymph do you know a release date of next xaseco2? with payment and mx?
You need a TM2 Server? Look on: http://www.tm2-server.net :)

New Shootmania Server available, check out: http://www.mania-server.net

jouko100
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by jouko100 » 09 Sep 2011 16:57

Mika wrote:Hello, I would like to modify XAseco something and have a problem with that.
I want to install the / admin forceall blue / red. In XAseco under TMF I get it yet. In TM2, it's not anymore.
Get the error

Undefined index: FOREVER_ONLY on line 1877 in file / bin/mika/tmserver/tm2/xaseco2.php

I changed the line from admin.chat.php 3517

* Forces all players into Blue or Red team (TM2).
	 */
    } elseif ($command['params'][0] == 'forceall' && $command['params'][1] != '') {

// check for Team mode
			if ($aseco->server->gameinfo->mode == 2) {

if (strpos('blue', $command['params'][1]) === 0) {
				    // set players to Blue team
            		$onlinelist = array();
                        if($player['TeamId'] == 1)
                            $aseco->client->query('ForcePlayerTeam', $player['Login'], 0);

// log console message
   					$aseco->console('{1} [{2}] forces all players into Blue team!', $logtitle, $login);

// show chat message
				    $message = formatText('{#server}>> {#admin}{1}$z$s {#highlite}{2}$z$s{#admin} forces all players into $00fBlue{#admin} team!',

} elseif (strpos('red', $command['params'][1]) === 0) {
    				// set players to Red team
            		$onlinelist = array();
                        if($player['TeamId'] == 0)
                            $aseco->client->query('ForcePlayerTeam', $player['Login'], 1);

// log console message
    				$aseco->console('{1} [{2}] forces all players into Red team!', $logtitle, $login);

// show chat message
   					$message = formatText('{#server}>> {#admin}{1}$z$s {#highlite}{2}$z$s{#admin} forces all players into $f00Red{#admin} team!',

} else {
				    $message = '{#server}> {#highlite}' . $team . '$z$s{#error} is not a valid team!';
				}

} else {
               $message = '{#server}> {#error}Command only available in {#highlite}$i Team {#error}mode!';
            }
        } else {
			$message = $aseco->getChatMessage('FOREVER_ONLY');
		}
Were adminops.xml and fufi_menu_config.xml adapted. The vote was far. Can you help me?
Sorry for my english :)
maybe this is reason,Should TM be TM2

Pesky
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF
Manialink(s): rrmania

Post by Pesky » 09 Sep 2011 17:05

Just wondering...

is it possible that the autotime plugin isnt working yet?

It does load fine

[09/09,19:06:43] Load auto timelimit config [autotime.xml]
but it seems to ignore the limits there and is taking the setting from matchsettings.txt

Thx
Pesky

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 09 Sep 2011 20:08

Mika wrote:Hello, I would like to modify XAseco something and have a problem with that.
With custom modifications, you're (largely) on your own, I don't have time for that.
Mika wrote: I want to install the / admin forceall blue / red. In XAseco under TMF I get it yet. In TM2, it's not anymore.
Get the error

General advice to anyone attempting custom modifications:

Think about what XAseco2 offers. No Forever support, that's in XAseco(1), so tests and messages related to Forever are obviously superfluous.

When modifying X2 (and any controller) you have to know what you're doing, and in which context you're doing it. You certainly can't copy some code from another version and expect it to work. It might or it might not, but if it doesn't you'll have to study the differences and think through what you want to accomplish.

In this case, if you previously copied the /admin forceteam code into your new function, you're better off doing the same in X2 and modifying it again, rather than copying the X1 code. That also helps you learn X2.
Mika wrote:I changed the line from admin.chat.php 3517
No such file, you mean chat.admin.php. :wink:
Mika wrote:Were adminops.xml and fufi_menu_config.xml adapted. The vote was far.
No idea what you mean by those two sentences.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 09 Sep 2011 20:10

Pesky wrote:is it possible that the autotime plugin isnt working yet?
Certainly possible, I haven't tested it at all yet, it's some ways down my priority list.