[XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.1.1 (UPDATE)

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1356
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.3 (UPDATE)

Post by undef.de » 17 Nov 2011 16:41

Jojo_44 wrote:
undef.de wrote:
Jojo_44 wrote: 1. Is there a way to completly disable all records eyepiece windows ? If I press F7, not all windows are away.
Nope, with F7 only the DedimaniaRecordsWidget, ManiaRecordsWidget, GerymaniaRecordsWidget, LocalRecordsWidget and the CurrentSongWidget are hidden (if one of them is enabled).
Ok, then is this a suggestion for further releases ;)
I think it makes no sense to hide all Widgets from Records-Eyepiece only, what is with all other ones (e.g. Karma, XAseco2´s,...)? For this situation the Player could press *.
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

Jojo_44
road tourist
road tourist
Posts: 87
Joined: 13 Jan 2009 16:57
Owned TM-games: Tmnf, Tmuf

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.3 (UPDATE)

Post by Jojo_44 » 17 Nov 2011 18:06

I was forced to report you this ;) Some guys complain because they want to have the chat and the records but not these squares with add fav, ladder, player, etc.

But meanwhile they want a plugin which disable all ml pages if they reach the first cp and display it if they press enter (like fast do it):

regards, Jojo

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1356
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.3 (UPDATE)

Post by undef.de » 17 Nov 2011 20:44

Jojo_44 wrote:I was forced to report you this ;) Some guys complain because they want to have the chat and the records but not these squares with add fav, ladder, player, etc.

But meanwhile they want a plugin which disable all ml pages if they reach the first cp and display it if they press enter (like fast do it):
Maybe an option if ManiaScript is ready to use (sometime in the future).
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

sl|cay
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 5
Joined: 16 Nov 2011 00:11
Owned TM-games: TMU

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.3 (UPDATE)

Post by sl|cay » 18 Nov 2011 23:49

Hey, somehow we experience a strange bug with the clock widget on our server. All settings are done right (I think).
We installed eyepiece only 5 days ago and since then the bug exists.

Like atm, it's actually 00:46 CET and on the server it's showing 08:59 CET and 374 BEAT.

Is it a known bug? Where does the plugin get its time from or can someone imagine why its wrong? I can send you the .xml per PM if you want.

User avatar
Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 1845
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 17:04
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii
Location: London, England
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.3 (UPDATE)

Post by Ant » 19 Nov 2011 01:34

Have you set <default_timezone></default_timezone> in the xml ?

sl|cay
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 5
Joined: 16 Nov 2011 00:11
Owned TM-games: TMU

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.3 (UPDATE)

Post by sl|cay » 19 Nov 2011 14:52

Yep. Thats how it looks like

Code: Select all

<clock_widget>
		<enabled>true</enabled>
		<timeformat>H:i</timeformat>		
      <default_timezone>Europe/Amsterdam</default_timezone>	
...
(cropped)
...</clock_widget>
Changing time zone in personal settings ingame to something different displays a wrong time as well. (like EDT is wrong too)
Is there something wrong with the timeformat settings?

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1356
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.3 (UPDATE)

Post by undef.de » 19 Nov 2011 17:49

sl|cay wrote:Yep. Thats how it looks like

Code: Select all

<clock_widget>
		<enabled>true</enabled>
		<timeformat>H:i</timeformat>		
      <default_timezone>Europe/Amsterdam</default_timezone>	
...
(cropped)
...</clock_widget>
Changing time zone in personal settings ingame to something different displays a wrong time as well. (like EDT is wrong too)
Is there something wrong with the timeformat settings?
You have to setup the <default_timezone> to the same timezone from the hardware Clock. The <default_timezone> tells PHP what´s the Base to calculate the different (Player adjusted) timezones from.
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1356
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.4 (UPDATE)

Post by undef.de » 20 Nov 2011 14:46

Just wanna say: There is an update out there... see my first post.
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

yamyam
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Posts: 147
Joined: 15 Sep 2011 00:38
Owned TM-games: TM1 Vanilla,TMS,TM2C

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.4 (UPDATE)

Post by yamyam » 22 Nov 2011 19:38

Hey undef,

great work , as always! <3
Changed formating of the amount of TopDonators from e.g. "10 906 P" to "10,906 P" (english notation)
Following two points would affect several of your plugins:

1.
You should/may also add the "point" (.) as notation, as this is more common in most countries and also would match better with other scores like "top_ranking" and others where a dot is used for notation. Thanks! The user should be able to choose his fav notation (comma or dot) in the xml.

2.
You may add this notaion feature also to "most_finished" as on our servers some ppl reached the 1K mark.

Thanks and keep on the excellent work :thumbsup:
GermanINSOMNIAClan!
Multigaming Fun-Clan since 1998!
» www.I-N-S-O-M-N-I-A.de «

Visit one of our TM2-Clanservers or download the INSOMNIA TM2-Trackpack !
You may also visit us at our Mania-Exchange Clan-Profile.

Jojo_44
road tourist
road tourist
Posts: 87
Joined: 13 Jan 2009 16:57
Owned TM-games: Tmnf, Tmuf

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.4 (UPDATE)

Post by Jojo_44 » 28 Nov 2011 14:28

Hi undef,

you have never mentioned the functions F11 and F12, intentionally ? :P

regards, Jojo

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1356
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.4 (UPDATE)

Post by undef.de » 28 Nov 2011 17:28

Jojo_44 wrote: you have never mentioned the functions F11 and F12, intentionally ? :P
Hehehehe... yes, only once here... it´s a test for ManiaScript and i always forget to remove this before i release the Plugin.
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

Jojo_44
road tourist
road tourist
Posts: 87
Joined: 13 Jan 2009 16:57
Owned TM-games: Tmnf, Tmuf

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.4 (UPDATE)

Post by Jojo_44 » 28 Nov 2011 19:47

undef.de wrote: Hehehehe... yes, only once here... it´s a test for ManiaScript and i always forget to remove this before i release the Plugin.
It´s just awesome. There are already a lot of cool things possible in tm2 but nobody realize it. If I just think about entries, I still haven´t seen a plugin which uses entries. I have plenty ideas of new plugins which weren´t possible in tmuf but I haven´t the time to create them, so hopefully we see more stuff from you in this direction ;)

regards, Jojo

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1356
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.4 (UPDATE)

Post by undef.de » 28 Nov 2011 21:14

Jojo_44 wrote:
undef.de wrote: Hehehehe... yes, only once here... it´s a test for ManiaScript and i always forget to remove this before i release the Plugin.
It´s just awesome.
Thanks, did you try my Alternate-Scoretable in TM2? There is another nice effect included. :wink:

Jojo_44 wrote: There are already a lot of cool things possible in tm2 but nobody realize it. If I just think about entries, I still haven´t seen a plugin which uses entries. I have plenty ideas of new plugins which weren´t possible in tmuf but I haven´t the time to create them, so hopefully we see more stuff from you in this direction ;)
Currently ManiaScript is not grown enough for me to use it excessive... :?
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

bass
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 9
Joined: 26 Sep 2011 13:51
Owned TM-games: TMU,TM2

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.4 (UPDATE)

Post by bass » 02 Dec 2011 02:47

Hi,

Enjoying the Eyepiece very much but cannot get the Podium Pay feature to actually "pay". Shows the winners at score etc. but server does not send anyone planets. Not much to configure here, what might I be doing wrong?

Code: Select all

[12/01,18:38:38] [plugin.records_eyepiece.php] Pay 135 Planets to Player "metoo" done. (BillId #104)
[12/01,18:38:38] BillUpdated for unknown BillId 104 CreatingTransaction (TxId 0)
[12/01,18:38:39] BillUpdated for unknown BillId 104 Error: The transmitted message does not match the message of this transaction. (TxId 198880)
Thanks :)
Last edited by Xymph on 02 Dec 2011 06:52, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Use code tags for code/configs/logs...

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1356
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.4 (UPDATE)

Post by undef.de » 02 Dec 2011 18:54

bass wrote:cannot get the Podium Pay feature to actually "pay". Shows the winners at score etc. but server does not send anyone planets. Not much to configure here, what might I be doing wrong?

Code: Select all

[12/01,18:38:38] [plugin.records_eyepiece.php] Pay 135 Planets to Player "metoo" done. (BillId #104)
At this position the Records-Eyepiece has successfully paid the Planets to the Player, otherwise this message has a ErrorCode and -Message.
bass wrote:

Code: Select all

[12/01,18:38:38] BillUpdated for unknown BillId 104 CreatingTransaction (TxId 0)
[12/01,18:38:39] BillUpdated for unknown BillId 104 Error: The transmitted message does not match the message of this transaction. (TxId 198880)
This looks like there was a error between your dedicated Server and the MasterServer... dunno... which version of the dedicated Server you have running? XAseco2 version? Records-Eyepiece version?

It looks like you have an old dedicated running...
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

Post Reply