[XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.1.1 (UPDATE)

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

fng_thatoneguy
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Posts: 227
Joined: 08 May 2006 18:53
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Location: That One Place
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.9.9 (UPDATE)

Post by fng_thatoneguy » 13 Jun 2013 08:44

I don't know how many out there are running their dedicated servers on Windows, but I ran into a problem with the map selector widget on my Windows XP Professional machine running the following:
ManiaPlanet Dedicated Server v. 2013-05-22
XAseco 2 v.1.03
Records-Eyepiece v1.0.9.9

I'm hosting some of GanjaRider's Beta maps for TM2 Stadium, and he's including the "Squared" symbol on the file names...
Example:
Dutch Delight Ultimate² Beta3.Map.Gbx

Whenever that symbol is present (and I assume other unicode characters) -- Records Eyepiece throws an error when XAseco2 is started saying it can't read the GBX data.

Code: Select all


[XASECO2 Warning] [plugin.records_eyepiece.php] Could not read Map [C:\Path\To\ManiaPlanetServer\UserData\Maps\TrackMania\Stadium
\ganjarider\Dutch Delight Ultimate┬▓ Beta3.Map.Gbx] at re_getMapInfoGBX(): GBX map error: Unable to read GBX data from C:\Path\To\ManiaPlanetServer\UserData\Maps\UserData\Maps\TrackMania\Stadium\ganjarider\Dutch Delight Ultimate┬▓ Beta3.Map.Gbx

After that happens, the Map Selector shows the following:
Image

It does nothing when clicked on.

The dedicated server still recognizes and plays the map, but the records eyepiece won't allow it to be selected.
If I remove the ² from the file name, it works like a champ.

Has anyone else seen this? I'm assuming it's only happening on Windows due to a difference in the way PHP works with the Windows file system vs. Linux.

Thanks for your time considering this! Records-Eyepiece is amazing and I appreciate all your hard work on such wonderful widgets!
(I'm happy to help try things and troubleshoot if you'd like.)
Image

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1319
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.9.9 (UPDATE)

Post by undef.de » 13 Jun 2013 20:32

fng_thatoneguy wrote: The dedicated server still recognizes and plays the map, but the records eyepiece won't allow it to be selected.
If I remove the ² from the file name, it works like a champ.

Has anyone else seen this? I'm assuming it's only happening on Windows due to a difference in the way PHP works with the Windows file system vs. Linux.
This was reported several times, but i can't remember if it was reported for Linux as well. I don't know if this is a Windows XP problem only. I try to figure out a work-a-round for this problem... i contact you for testings.
Last edited by undef.de on 01 Dec 2013 10:59, edited 1 time in total.
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

fng_thatoneguy
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Posts: 227
Joined: 08 May 2006 18:53
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Location: That One Place
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.9.9 (UPDATE)

Post by fng_thatoneguy » 16 Jun 2013 04:54

undef.de wrote:
fng_thatoneguy wrote: The dedicated server still recognizes and plays the map, but the records eyepiece won't allow it to be selected.
If I remove the ² from the file name, it works like a champ.

Has anyone else seen this? I'm assuming it's only happening on Windows due to a difference in the way PHP works with the Windows file system vs. Linux.
This was supported several times, but i can't remember if it was reported for Linux as well. I don't know if this is a Windows XP problem only. I try to figure out a work-a-round for this problem... i contact you for testings.
Awesome, thanks so much!
:thumbsup:
Image

User avatar
sbone
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Posts: 181
Joined: 13 Sep 2007 18:11
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TM2
Location: In the sky...
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.9.9 (UPDATE)

Post by sbone » 04 Jul 2013 07:17

Hello,

for Valley, i notice this in log file :

Code: Select all

[07/04,09:03:12] >> Updating `MostFinished` counts for all Players...
[07/04,09:03:12] >> Updating `MostRecords` counts for all Players...
[07/04,09:03:12] >> Finished.
[07/04,09:03:12] ***********************************************************
[PHP Notice] Undefined index: SUNRISE48 on line 16875 in file /usr/local/TM2/xaseco2/plugins/plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined index: DAY48 on line 16875 in file /usr/local/TM2/xaseco2/plugins/plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined index: SUNSET48 on line 16875 in file /usr/local/TM2/xaseco2/plugins/plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined index: NIGHT48 on line 16875 in file /usr/local/TM2/xaseco2/plugins/plugin.records_eyepiece.php
###############################################################################
  XASECO2 v1.02 running on 127.0.0.1:5000
  Name   : Fun Racers » Valley - csb1-valley
  Game   : ManiaPlanet - Valley - TimeAttack
  Version: 3.3.0 / 2013-07-03_23_00
  Author : Xymph
###############################################################################
Begin Map

Thanks ;)
@+
-- SbOne --
Public CSb1 portal : http://csb1.sbone.fr -/- Team CSb1 : http://sbone.fr

User avatar
sbone
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Posts: 181
Joined: 13 Sep 2007 18:11
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TM2
Location: In the sky...
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.9.9 (UPDATE)

Post by sbone » 04 Jul 2013 18:55

Hi,

new report, dedimania widget get off and in log file we have :

Code: Select all

[07/04,20:46:00] [LocalDB] player snurrekanin finished with 37182 and took the 19. LR place!
[07/04,20:46:02] [LocalDB] player picto7 finished with 38621 and took the 20. LR place!
[PHP Notice] Undefined variable: player on line 2742 in file /usr/local/TM2/xaseco2/plugins/plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to get property of non-object on line 2742 in file /usr/local/logiciels/TM2/xaseco2/plugins/plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[07/04,20:46:06] [LocalDB] player kill3r finished with 31687 and took the 4. LR place!
[07/04,20:46:09] [LocalDB] player ssvjackie finished with 36068 and took the 19. LR place!
Thanks

@+
-- SbOne --
Public CSb1 portal : http://csb1.sbone.fr -/- Team CSb1 : http://sbone.fr

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1319
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.9.9 (UPDATE)

Post by undef.de » 07 Jul 2013 08:43

sbone wrote:

Code: Select all

[PHP Notice] Undefined index: SUNRISE48 on line 16875 in file /usr/local/TM2/xaseco2/plugins/plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined index: DAY48 on line 16875 in file /usr/local/TM2/xaseco2/plugins/plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined index: SUNSET48 on line 16875 in file /usr/local/TM2/xaseco2/plugins/plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined index: NIGHT48 on line 16875 in file /usr/local/TM2/xaseco2/plugins/plugin.records_eyepiece.php
This was related to the gbxdatafetcher.inc.php, a updated version is available from http://www.xaseco.org/tools.php -> GBX Data Fetcher module (v2.5). Download and replace includes/gbxdatafetcher.inc.php with the new one.
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1319
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.9.9 (UPDATE)

Post by undef.de » 07 Jul 2013 08:49

sbone wrote:

Code: Select all

[PHP Notice] Undefined variable: player on line 2742 in file /usr/local/TM2/xaseco2/plugins/plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to get property of non-object on line 2742 in file /usr/local/logiciels/TM2/xaseco2/plugins/plugin.records_eyepiece.php
Was already reported and fixed in the next release (only NiceMode affected), thanks anyway. :)
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

NeonovA
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Posts: 15
Joined: 29 Feb 2008 23:12
Owned TM-games: TMN

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.9.9 (UPDATE)

Post by NeonovA » 22 Jul 2013 14:07

Question:
Is this also a know bug ?

Code: Select all

[07/22,13:39:42] ************* (Dedimania) *************
[PHP Notice] Undefined index: MANIAEXCHANGE_WIDGET on line 317 in file D:\TM2 Server\xaseco2\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined index: POS_X on line 16041 in file D:\TM2 Server\xaseco2\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined index: POS_Y on line 16041 in file D:\TM2 Server\xaseco2\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined index: TEXT_COLOR on line 16046 in file D:\TM2 Server\xaseco2\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.phponfiguration.
I updated the gbxdatafetcher.inc.php file already.[/size]
-------------------------------------------------------------

Update: Fixed it myself. Found out that the records_eyepiece.xml file was corrupt because I copied things from a old version of the records_eyepiece.xml file to the current one.

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1319
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.9.9 (UPDATE)

Post by undef.de » 22 Jul 2013 16:55

NeonovA wrote:

Code: Select all

[07/22,13:39:42] ************* (Dedimania) *************
[PHP Notice] Undefined index: MANIAEXCHANGE_WIDGET on line 317 in file D:\TM2 Server\xaseco2\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined index: POS_X on line 16041 in file D:\TM2 Server\xaseco2\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined index: POS_Y on line 16041 in file D:\TM2 Server\xaseco2\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined index: TEXT_COLOR on line 16046 in file D:\TM2 Server\xaseco2\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.php.
The reason for this PHP Notices are the missing <maniaexchange_widget>* entries in the records_eyepiece.xml. But you have already fixed it. ;)
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

Maximuson
cyclist
cyclist
Posts: 43
Joined: 25 Nov 2010 05:27
Owned TM-games: TMU

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.9.9 (UPDATE)

Post by Maximuson » 14 Dec 2013 04:59

Image
help

fng_thatoneguy
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Posts: 227
Joined: 08 May 2006 18:53
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Location: That One Place
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.9.9 (UPDATE)

Post by fng_thatoneguy » 14 Dec 2013 05:28

Maximuson wrote:Image
help
See my post above
I'm currently working with undef.de to discover a fix. We will post here if we get it worked out!

Are you are running your XAseco on Windows?
Image

Naveronasis
road tourist
road tourist
Posts: 90
Joined: 01 May 2008 21:20
Owned TM-games: United

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.9.9 (UPDATE)

Post by Naveronasis » 26 Dec 2013 23:03

How do you get the rasp karma plugin to show up, i have no widget and i dont wanna use TM karma

weasel
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Posts: 341
Joined: 11 Mar 2011 23:44
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF,TM2all

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.9.9 (UPDATE)

Post by weasel » 27 Dec 2013 00:41


zahgurim_4
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 13
Joined: 18 Sep 2011 11:19
Owned TM-games: TMU, TM2
Location: Lerum, Sweden
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.9.9 (UPDATE)

Post by zahgurim_4 » 01 Feb 2014 14:01

Hi,

What have I done wrong?
I can't get rid of those widgets.
The map-info and scores are showing twice for some reason...

Image
ad'ubbe! / ad'Racing! TM2 Canyon
http://adracing.net

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1319
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [XASECO2] Plugin: Records-Eyepiece 1.0.9.9 (UPDATE)

Post by undef.de » 01 Feb 2014 15:53

zahgurim_4 wrote:Hi,

What have I done wrong?
I can't get rid of those widgets.
The map-info and scores are showing twice for some reason...
Change in the records_eyepiece.xml

Code: Select all

<custom_ui><challenge_info>
to 'false' and

Code: Select all

<custom_ui><round_scores>
to 'false'.

But if you have enabled the <map_widget> or <round_score> (at the related Gamemode, you are running currently 'Rounds') - as i can see, you have -, then the original Widgets should be automatic disabled.

Do you have installed the lastest release 1.0.9.9?

Please PM me your current plugins.xml and records_eyepiece.xml for tests.

Btw. at the screenshot i can see, that your settings for roundpoints doesn't match the Server settings. Setup config.xml at <default_rpoints> and enable plugin.rpoints.php.
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

Post Reply