XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.93

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 5706
Joined: 19 Aug 2007 12:58
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²
Contact:

Re: XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.93

Post by Xymph » 22 Sep 2011 19:25

Hellboy»CT« wrote: what's up with donation?
Known problem, mentioned multiple times here and in the MP forum. It may take a few weeks before Nadeo fixes it. :(
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

ncaa_mac
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Posts: 21
Joined: 31 Oct 2006 10:27

Re: XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.93

Post by ncaa_mac » 22 Sep 2011 20:46

Xymph wrote:
ncaa_mac wrote:i will activate the chatbased vote, but it don't works
Is plugin.rasp_votes.php enabled in plugins.xml?
Are there any warnings/errors in the log?
yes is enabled and in the plugin.xml

and no , no errors in the aseco screen :cry:

«从々.»«ॐ²³»
sunday driver
sunday driver
Posts: 58
Joined: 28 Jun 2010 16:35
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF, TM²C
Manialink(s): lolzone
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.93

Post by «从々.»«ॐ²³» » 22 Sep 2011 21:27

@ ncaa_mac
-do u have fufi menu?
just go to customize hud/donate panel/list
there u can select some to test.


xymph, I read it here for the first time that the fault on the donation thing is a nadeo bug, ty.

btw. my operators makes me crazy, they want mxadd :D
can u tell me/us a date? thx and good work,

I prefer XASECO:D
TM² [url=maniaplanet://#join=loltech]Δ!lluminati Confirmed!Δ[/url]

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 5706
Joined: 19 Aug 2007 12:58
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²
Contact:

Re: XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.93

Post by Xymph » 22 Sep 2011 21:39

«从々.»«ॐ²³» wrote:btw. my operators makes me crazy, they want mxadd
can u tell me/us a date?
Fairly soonish. 8)
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

«从々.»«ॐ²³»
sunday driver
sunday driver
Posts: 58
Joined: 28 Jun 2010 16:35
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF, TM²C
Manialink(s): lolzone
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.93

Post by «从々.»«ॐ²³» » 22 Sep 2011 21:52

tomorrow? xD
TM² [url=maniaplanet://#join=loltech]Δ!lluminati Confirmed!Δ[/url]

kamicus
highway camper
highway camper
Posts: 3
Joined: 04 Mar 2009 06:48
Owned TM-games: TMU

Re: XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.93

Post by kamicus » 22 Sep 2011 22:48

yesterday ^^ greets Speedracer :thumbsup:

yamyam
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Posts: 147
Joined: 15 Sep 2011 00:38
Owned TM-games: TM1 Vanilla,TMS,TM2C

Re: XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.93

Post by yamyam » 23 Sep 2011 05:48

Question about the Limits of Donation-Panel:

Hi!

First: Yey my Donation Panel works and everything is fine (normally).

But two things:

1.
Could it be that there are limits fpr Donations? The lower limit seeems to be 10 planets as i added also 5 planets to donate and if you click it an error message comes up which tells you that minimium donation is 10.

Thats ok ... but is there also an upper limit?

Standard donation panels goes up to 2000 planets donation max and i also added 5555 planets donation on our panel but every 5555-donation till yet havent gone thru and has been sent back to the donators. :(

Does anyone knows if there is a MAXIMUM limit? ... The curious: If the donators send us 5555 planets via message-system, then it works (but takes some minutes).

Anyone any idea?


2.
Is it possible to get donations which does NOT/NEVER reach the server (serveraccount) substracted from the "top donators" amount?

As you know ... some/most donations reach the server - everything fine. But some donations will be credited back some minutes later to the donators account. And those players repeat donating (while getting back the planets) and so they **** up the "Top Donators" Statistics :(

Thanks!
Last edited by Xymph on 23 Sep 2011 16:41, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No colors on whole posts pls.
GermanINSOMNIAClan!
Multigaming Fun-Clan since 1998!
» www.I-N-S-O-M-N-I-A.de «

Visit one of our TM2-Clanservers or download the INSOMNIA TM2-Trackpack !
You may also visit us at our Mania-Exchange Clan-Profile.

ncaa_mac
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Posts: 21
Joined: 31 Oct 2006 10:27

Re: XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.93

Post by ncaa_mac » 23 Sep 2011 07:59

«从々.»«ॐ²³» wrote:@ ncaa_mac
-do u have fufi menu?
just go to customize hud/donate panel/list
there u can select some to test.




I prefer XASECO:D
öhhhh?

donatepanel i have :wink:

i have no vote panel in the menu list, and i can don't change to the callvote for chat. :roll:

look to this 2 pictures and you know what i mean:

Image

Image

HexenMeister
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Posts: 24
Joined: 18 Apr 2008 10:05
Owned TM-games: TMU
Location: Germany, BW
Contact:

Re: XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.93

Post by HexenMeister » 23 Sep 2011 09:50

Hi have you set the setting in /includes/votes.config.php?

ncaa_mac
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Posts: 21
Joined: 31 Oct 2006 10:27

Re: XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.93

Post by ncaa_mac » 23 Sep 2011 10:55

HexenMeister wrote:Hi have you set the setting in /includes/votes.config.php?

hmmm, ok tell me please the right settings all i must do. :thumbsup:

thx

User avatar
TStarGermany
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Posts: 387
Joined: 27 Aug 2006 18:12
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMNF,TMUF
Manialink(s): creative
Location: GER
Contact:

Re: XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.93

Post by TStarGermany » 23 Sep 2011 13:55

Is there a filesize problem with tracks? On several servers, admins got errors when trying to add 1156 (450kb or so).
Image

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 5706
Joined: 19 Aug 2007 12:58
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²
Contact:

Re: XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.93

Post by Xymph » 23 Sep 2011 16:34

TStarGermany wrote:Is there a filesize problem with tracks? On several servers, admins got errors when trying to add 1156 (450kb or so).
Is 1156 the MX ID? "canyon master class"?
It's 406 KB and I could add it without problems. The dedicated server limits maps to 1 MB.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 5706
Joined: 19 Aug 2007 12:58
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²
Contact:

Re: XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.93

Post by Xymph » 23 Sep 2011 16:40

ncaa_mac wrote:
HexenMeister wrote:Hi have you set the setting in /includes/votes.config.php?
hmmm, ok tell me please the right settings all i must do.
You shouldn't have to change anything in that file until chat votes actually work and you'd like to tune some parameters.

As for why chat voting doesn't work for you, I have no idea without further debugging on your server, which I don't have time for. Perhaps someone else has.
I have it enabled on my test server and it works fine there.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 5706
Joined: 19 Aug 2007 12:58
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²
Contact:

Re: XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.93

Post by Xymph » 23 Sep 2011 16:50

yamyam wrote:1.
Could it be that there are limits fpr Donations? The lower limit seeems to be 10 planets as i added also 5 planets to donate and if you click it an error message comes up which tells you that minimium donation is 10.
Configured at the start of plugin.donate.php (along with the values in the donate panel). The minimum is because of the Nadeo tax which on TMF takes out 2 coppers plus 5% of the total -- haven't tested yet whether it's the same formula on TM²C. Paying 2 planets tax for a 5 planet donation kind of defeats the purpose. :wink:
yamyam wrote:Thats ok ... but is there also an upper limit?
Not that I know.
yamyam wrote:Standard donation panels goes up to 2000 planets donation max and i also added 5555 planets donation on our panel but every 5555-donation till yet havent gone thru and has been sent back to the donators. :(

Does anyone knows if there is a MAXIMUM limit? ... The curious: If the donators send us 5555 planets via message-system, then it works (but takes some minutes).
As mentioned before, planet transactions are bugged, will hopefully be addressed when xbx is back next month.
yamyam wrote:2.
Is it possible to get donations which does NOT/NEVER reach the server (serveraccount) substracted from the "top donators" amount?

As you know ... some/most donations reach the server - everything fine. But some donations will be credited back some minutes later to the donators account. And those players repeat donating (while getting back the planets) and so they **** up the "Top Donators" Statistics :(
No, once everything works again like it should, the /topdons list will also be okay.
Besides, there's no feedback from the dedicated to XAseco2 about failed donations, I think, so no way to take those into account.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

biloudeprovence
road tourist
road tourist
Posts: 82
Joined: 24 Jul 2008 09:49
Owned TM-games: TMU

Re: XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.93

Post by biloudeprovence » 24 Sep 2011 23:55

Thx a lot lot Xymph for your hard works :thumbsup:

Post Reply