XAseco2 Musicserver Jukebox Issues & Assorted

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

Theowningone
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TM2C, TM2S, SM

XAseco2 Musicserver Jukebox Issues & Assorted

Post by Theowningone » 10 Mar 2013 06:32

Hi guys, had a question or two about some issues I haven't been able to solve. (EDIT: Forgot to add this is in TM2 Stadium)

I've got musicserver set up and it runs nearly perfectly, but I'm having issues with the jukebox. Every once in a while, when a bunch of users jukebox songs in a row, the jukebox seems to shuffle or something. Randomly songs get changed to different songs that weren't selected. Autoshuffle is off in the settings, the settings file is not changed any time around when this happens, the file isn't reloaded by admin. Is this is known issue? Any tips on debugging it?

My next issue I'm not even sure is an XAseco issue. When a map starts and a song plays, a black panel shows at the top of the screen to show the song tags. For some reason, they tags are incorrect on my server and I've been looking to check the code out for it to debug it, but I can't seem to find anything relating to it. Is this even an XAseco feature? If so where is it implemented?

Is there any sort of IRC channel for XAseco? The closest I've found is #trackmania and #maniaplanet on Quakenet, but even those are dead.