move or delete a window record

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

kimif1
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: tm stadium

move or delete a window record

Post by kimif1 » 01 Apr 2013 18:40

Hi

I'm sorry for English

I want to remove / move the window that is located in the bottom right because I put Best-Checkpoint-Times

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/recordg.png/

Cordially
Kimi

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Re: move or delete a window record

Post by Xymph » 02 Apr 2013 16:29

That's a very small image, but it looks like XAseco2's record panel, so that forum is where this topic belongs.
Type /recpanel help for info, and /recpanel off to disable it.

See the documentation for all chat commands.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

kimif1
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: tm stadium

Post by kimif1 » 02 Apr 2013 18:16

xymph thank you, there is no way to remove it?

Leigham
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TM²
Manialink(s): None

Post by Leigham » 03 Apr 2013 17:31

You can edit the xaseco config.xml file and remove the filename between the <records_panel> tags to disable the panel, or change it to one of the other files in the panels folder to change it. You could even make your own file if you wanted to specify a location and style.
"Never surrender, sometimes retreat"

Scottish Flat Trax servers

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 03 Apr 2013 19:13

Leigham wrote:You can edit the xaseco config.xml file and remove the filename between the <records_panel> tags to disable the panel, or change it to one of the other files in the panels folder to change it. You could even make your own file if you wanted to specify a location and style.
Players cannot edit a server's config.xml.

My previous reply already contained the answer, and a pointer with more info - kimif1 should read better.

If kimif1 is actually talking about configuring his own server (it's not clear from the initial post), then /admin recpanel off can disable the panel by default for newly joining players, but other players will still have their personal preferences saved from their previous visit; see /settings.

Again, study the commands list and other documentation, try things, and learn your way around the system.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub