xaseco on ubuntu linux server wont start

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma

Re: xaseco on ubuntu linux server wont start

Post by undef.de » 16 Sep 2014 17:38

MertenNor wrote:now I get this:

Code: Select all

[XASECO Fatal Error] [plugin.freezone.php] API Password wrong or server not registered for freezone! Check the freezone:servers manialink. on line 52 in file /home/morten/tmf/xaseco/plugins/plugin.freezone.php
I do not have a united account so I assume that I cant registrer the server for freezone? ore is there another way ?
You need a United-Account to register a freezone Server. So there is no other option as to buy the Game.
But then you should think about to buy the newer one: http://maniaplanet.com/trackmania/stadium
MertenNor wrote: I can direct connect via the lan ip but not via the exsternal ip.
I can connect to port 3450, but not to 2350. So it seems the 2350 is not correct configured or OVH block them.
Check your configuration or change at all places to 2351/3451 and try again.
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

MertenNor
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Post by MertenNor » 16 Sep 2014 18:39

undef.de wrote:
MertenNor wrote: You need a United-Account to register a freezone Server. So there is no other option as to buy the Game.
But then you should think about to buy the newer one: http://maniaplanet.com/trackmania/stadium
Ha ok.. So I gues that the acount that is Hosting the server need to update the account. ubuntu_server001 is my case, right? Just want to be shore.
Oh I will be able to host Servers for Nations Forever if I get The one you linked to?

undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma

Post by undef.de » 16 Sep 2014 19:07

MertenNor wrote: Ha ok.. So I gues that the acount that is Hosting the server need to update the account. ubuntu_server001 is my case, right? Just want to be shore.
Yes.
MertenNor wrote: Oh I will be able to host Servers for Nations Forever if I get The one you linked to?
Nope, only for Maniaplanet-Stadium. If you want to host a dedicated Server for TMF, then you need a TMF-Account.

But think about it: If you buy TMF, then you buy a game where the last release was 2011-02-21. In my eyes it seems better to investigate time into the newer one. Just download the Stadium-Demo at the given link above and compare yourself. ;)
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

MertenNor
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Post by MertenNor » 16 Sep 2014 19:17

undef.de wrote:
MertenNor wrote:
MertenNor wrote: Oh I will be able to host Servers for Nations Forever if I get The one you linked to?
Nope, only for Maniaplanet-Stadium. If you want to host a dedicated Server for TMF, then you need a TMF-Account.

But think about it: If you buy TMF, then you buy a game where the last release was 2011-02-21. In my eyes it seems better to investigate time into the newer one. Just download the Stadium-Demo at the given link above and compare yourself. ;)
Well.. I just want to host a TMNF server for my Friends..
I don't want them to buy a game to be able to join my server..
So yeah.
but a TMF account isent that just a notmal free account? Like the one you get when you registrer in Nations Forever?

I am confused.. xD
so do I need to get a united account to host a server for my friends?
that I can get by buying this?:
http://eu-ubisoft.gamesplanet.com/shop/ ... iliate=N2U