Records-Eyepiece Doesn't Work For Me

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

deinonkel112
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: sdfsdfsd

Records-Eyepiece Doesn't Work For Me

Post by deinonkel112 » 26 Oct 2014 00:31

Hi,

I have got a dedicated server running with WAMP 2.5, Xaseco 1.16 and PHP 5.5.12 (included in WAMP).

I added the plug-ins Fufi Menu 0.36 and Fufi Widgets 0.80b to see the Local Records and Dedimania Records. Also I use the Best CP Times plug-in and a pay-for-replay and pay-for-skip plug-in. That's all.

Now I wanted to use the Records-Eyepiece 1.0.9.9 plug-in, but it doesn't work. The Aseco console gives me a fatal error (line 509 in plugin.records-eyepiece.php in the Plugins folder of XASECO or how the file was called). I installed everything correctly, but that's not the problem.

I deleted the <plugin.fufi.widgets.php> from plugins.xml as said from the Eyepiece creator and I have got every necessary plug-in installed and dangeroud plug-in uninstalled, but I still get this error.

Also I set all Dedimania to false in the Eyepiece XML settings file. Nothing works. With Eyepiece deactivated and Fufi Widgets activated everything works fine.

deinonkel112
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: sdfsdfsd

Re: Records-Eyepiece Doesn't Work For Me

Post by deinonkel112 » 26 Oct 2014 10:32

It's solved. I turned the donate plug-in on.