automatic scoretable

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

nevenbgd1782
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF
Manialink(s): NO

automatic scoretable

Post by nevenbgd1782 » 22 Feb 2016 18:18

http://imgur.com/V9Socfx

Hello,
i want to make some changes on score. As you can see "your ladder world ranking" widget goes over other widgets at score.
As i see there is a space to move down "score rankings" to "vote reminder" and there is a space to move down "your ladder world ranking" to "score rankings". Then, i think, everything will have his place on screen!
I have experience in .xml and .php adjustement, but cant find where to adjust their positions, in which file!?

Or simplier way, how to disable "your ladder world ranking" widget?

I dont want "alternate scoretable" plugin!

THX in advance

undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma

Re: automatic scoretable

Post by undef.de » 22 Feb 2016 19:16

nevenbgd1782 wrote:i want to make some changes on score. As you can see "your ladder world ranking" widget goes over other widgets at score.
[...]
Or simplier way, how to disable "your ladder world ranking" widget?
You can't change the "your ladder world ranking" in a legacy gamemode, in a ModeScript (e.g. "TimeAttack.Script.txt") you can disable this (with a controller that can handle that thing... XAseco2 can't btw.).
nevenbgd1782 wrote: As i see there is a space to move down "score rankings" to "vote reminder" and there is a space to move down "your ladder world ranking" to "score rankings". Then, i think, everything will have his place on screen!
I have experience in .xml and .php adjustement, but cant find where to adjust their positions, in which file!?
"score rankings" is in records_eyepiece.xml at <scoretable_lists> and "vote reminder" in mania_karma.xml at <reminder_window>.

But the space you see is the chat...
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm