Mistral ASECO

This Aseco flavor by Mistral contains a comprehensive rank system that orders stats by environment, track and author name. It also contains a built-in lottery system.

Moderators: Mistral, TM-Patrol

Pesky
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF
Manialink(s): rrmania

Re: Mistral ASECO

Post by Pesky » 01 May 2008 09:25

Dont know if it belongs here but i try.

We are of course using the Lottery with your script which works basically.

But quite often theres the "Transaction failed, this account...." Message (which we changed simply in "You need TMUF to win coppers") even when they are Players having a TMUF Account. Sending coppers by ingame-Mail to those Logins works just fine. But on the Server they get the Message above and no Coppers.

Is that a wrong callback from the Nadeo Server or could it be a Aseco Problem?

Mistral
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: tmuf

Post by Mistral » 01 May 2008 09:38

Pesky wrote:Dont know if it belongs here but i try.

We are of course using the Lottery with your script which works basically.

But quite often theres the "Transaction failed, this account...." Message (which we changed simply in "You need TMUF to win coppers") even when they are Players having a TMUF Account. Sending coppers by ingame-Mail to those Logins works just fine. But on the Server they get the Message above and no Coppers.

Is that a wrong callback from the Nadeo Server or could it be a Aseco Problem?
Basically there might be another problem: Can you donate to the server? If yes - skip next line :)
- You have to send some coppers via ingame message to the server once, so it can pay the first Nadeo fee.

The other stuff is working fine on my Nations server. People with TMU account get coppers, people with TMN account get the famous "buy TMU" message.
I just use the pay method. If there is any error delivered from Nadeo by the BillUpdated callback i just display it. The copper handling itself is out of our control.

@Edit: Hmm ... check your rasp.settings.php ... is the $partner account able to get coppers? If you use a TMN account there, you will get an error every time of course.

Pesky
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by Pesky » 01 May 2008 09:43

I tested with one of those players and he was able to donate and to vote a Track into Jukebox. The server received his coppers just fine in checking with /admin coppers

But as soon as he won the Lottery he was treated like a TMN Account. Well, maybe a temporary problem...

Edith says: My Account is the partner account and is of course a TMUF Account, working for 6 months now. Constantly receiving the partner coppers.

Mistral
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Mistral » 01 May 2008 10:46

Pesky wrote:I tested with one of those players and he was able to donate and to vote a Track into Jukebox. The server received his coppers just fine in checking with /admin coppers

But as soon as he won the Lottery he was treated like a TMN Account. Well, maybe a temporary problem...

Edith says: My Account is the partner account and is of course a TMUF Account, working for 6 months now. Constantly receiving the partner coppers.
In TMU there was a problem with coppers when Nadeo restartet their copper system. The servers didn't somehow reconnect to it automatically. Maybe a server restart might solve the issue?

Goglu2
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by Goglu2 » 01 May 2008 11:03

I suspect something else, he said that his server received the coppers donated to it, may be he didn't put the last 3 digit of his key in the dedicated config file. it's only a guess.

Pesky
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by Pesky » 01 May 2008 11:17

last 3 digits are in there. In most cases TMUF Players get their win. Only few dont. Will see what happens after a server restart.

Mistral
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Mistral » 01 May 2008 21:44

I dont have the last 3 digits in there too btw. xbx wrote somewhere to forget about it right now. No clue what its planed for.

Anyway my servers work fine and deal with coppers correctly.

Pesky
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by Pesky » 02 May 2008 10:49

Indeed it makes no difference if the 3 digits are in there. Right now it seems to work ok again with the Billings.

Another maybe stupid question. Since the new dedicated i have the Problem that the guestlist gets overwritten (read cleared) every morning.
We have a Cron controlled Server restart every morning and after that the guest-blacklists are empty again.

the name of the files (tmublacklist.txt, tmuguestlist.txt) are in the dedicated config and in the rasp_settings.php Files.

Anyone else with a similar problem?

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 02 May 2008 11:20

Pesky wrote:Another maybe stupid question. Since the new dedicated i have the Problem that the guestlist gets overwritten (read cleared) every morning.
We have a Cron controlled Server restart every morning and after that the guest-blacklists are empty again.

the name of the files (tmublacklist.txt, tmuguestlist.txt) are in the dedicated config and in the rasp_settings.php Files.

Anyone else with a similar problem?
Yes, this is a bug in the dedicated. I already reported it to xbx on April 24, so hopefully there will be another server release in which this is fixed.
Not automatically restarting the dedicated is one solution, or expanding the cron job to make backups before the restart and then reading in the lists again with (X)Aseco is another.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Pesky
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by Pesky » 02 May 2008 12:40

Ah ok, thx for the Info. Will make a workaround then till a fixed server comes out hopefully.

Mistral
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Mistral » 02 May 2008 15:58

Since this happend also in TMN and TMU sometimes for me i thought i already have solved this issue with the "Clean&Save" button!?

This should save and reload the black- and guestlist.

daniels***
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: All NADEO Games

Post by daniels*** » 02 May 2008 16:23

please post a new link or upload again the plugin because rapidshare not so good
try : http://www.zupload.biz/
or : http://www.mediafire.com/index.php

meaner
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: tmn

Post by meaner » 03 May 2008 00:15

Hi all i wanne ask u peepz how can i add a chatcommand like /gg good game all
and how do i add it?????

ty already Greetz Meaner

Mistral
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Mistral » 03 May 2008 08:18

meaner wrote:Hi all i wanne ask u peepz how can i add a chatcommand like /gg good game all
and how do i add it?????

ty already Greetz Meaner
As i hatez this stupidz "I am to lazy to type - i also have nothing to say ... except what everyone is spaming into the chat"-makroz they are all deactivatez.

Remove the commentz in the plugin.rasp_chat.php.

rul0r

UltraLoW
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMS TMU

Post by UltraLoW » 03 May 2008 08:53

Hi Mistral!

i got a problem installing ur Aseco.

Install of Aseco 2.0/2.1 does no problem for anything works fine. but the install of ur aseco makes me crazy!
if installed aseco 0.61b and it works, after the upgrade to ur version (v7) nothing works anymore.
i use the follow command to start aseco

Code: Select all

./Aseco.sh
after this i get an error
permission denied /aseco.log
All setting are right, but aseco dosent start.

chomd = 755 all files

whats the matter?

Greetz

PS: sry for my bad engl. im german

EDIT: this is the Message!
./Aseco.sh
: command not found
/aseco.log: No such file or directoryeco
: command not found
2nd Edit:

now it runs but, if i will Donate to the server i get a nice message (all players)!
Transaction failed - Error: you have not enough coppers.
i got ~2500 atm other players got more... whats the problem?