XAseco + Mistral

This Aseco flavor by Mistral contains a comprehensive rank system that orders stats by environment, track and author name. It also contains a built-in lottery system.

Moderators: Mistral, TM-Patrol

maau
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: Finally I've TMUF ^^

XAseco + Mistral

Post by maau » 31 Aug 2009 19:02

Hi! I'm here just for a simple question. After seeing Mistral running in World Selection, I said "I want it". But I've already have a totally configured XAseco with records tracks and all in place. I just want to know if I can use Mistral with XAseco.

Thanks ;)

Mistral
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: tmuf

Re: XAseco + Mistral

Post by Mistral » 01 Sep 2009 05:27

maau wrote:Hi! I'm here just for a simple question. After seeing Mistral running in World Selection, I said "I want it". But I've already have a totally configured XAseco with records tracks and all in place. I just want to know if I can use Mistral with XAseco.

Thanks ;)
First: you cannot use both.

Second: no clue what changes were made in the standard aseco database with xaseco, as probably xymph will not know which changes i made to the database (i dont even know myself right now ^^).

So all you can do is: totally replace XAseco with my script. If you can keep the database -> backup before and try.

maau
road tourist
road tourist

Post by maau » 01 Sep 2009 16:06

Alright, I got it. But if you could explain step-by-step how do I move from XAseco to Mistral would be better ;)

Mistral
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Mistral » 01 Sep 2009 17:16

I could paste the basic config part of the todo list ... but probably wont.

maau
road tourist
road tourist

Post by maau » 01 Sep 2009 19:35

Alright, don't do it if you don't want to. I'll try to find my way

Thanks !

Mistral
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Mistral » 01 Sep 2009 21:08

Somehow you missed the point ... read the todolist that is included in the zip file (Section "Basic Config").

maau
road tourist
road tourist

Post by maau » 01 Sep 2009 21:58

Well, I've progressed a bit, but now, when I try to start it this is what is says.

Code: Select all

[Local DB] MySQL Server Version is 5.0.24a-community-nt
[rasp] Cleaning up unused data
*-*-*-*-*-* RASP TMU 1.2a is running! *-*-*-*-*-*
|...Loading Settings
|...Loaded!
|...Checking database structure
|...Structure OK!
|...Syncing challenges and updating environment!
[Local DB] Synchronize players with database
[RASP] Error - TMX Directory (ArrayChallenges/Online) does not exist
[RASP] Error - TMX Directory (ArrayChallenges/Online) can not be written to
###############################################################################
  Aseco v1.1b TMU running on 190.55.168.44:5071
  Game  : TmForever - TimeAttack
  Author: Florian Schnell
###############################################################################
[09/01,18:53:33] Reloading Jukebox...
Begin Race
[09/01,18:53:33] map changed [none] >> [dnb///z''doM #4]
|...Building mistral_wins
[PHP Warning] mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result re
source on line 802 in file G:\juegos\Trackmania\usbTMFserver_v2.61\TMF\control\x
aseco_1\plugins\mistral.main.php
[PHP Warning] mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result re
source on line 802 in file G:\juegos\Trackmania\usbTMFserver_v2.61\TMF\control\x
|...Done!
|...Calculating team ranks
|...Done!
[RPC Error -1000] Permission denied.
Array
(
    [0] => AutoSaveReplays
    [1] => Array
        (
            [0] =>
        )

)
[09/01,18:53:34] XMLRPC Error [-1000] - Permission denied.

Presione una tecla para continuar . . .
I don't know what I did wrong. Probably many things :roflol: Hope you can help me ;)

Mistral
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Mistral » 02 Sep 2009 05:13

You have some errors about the tmx-dir in the beginning. So did you edit the config files?
Permission denied ... did you edit the config files?
Did you press clean&save like written on the todo list?

maau
road tourist
road tourist

Post by maau » 02 Sep 2009 17:16

now it works perfectly, Thanks ;)

Ferril
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TM-F

Post by Ferril » 06 Mar 2010 23:47

Just a quick question to Maau. Did you get the Xaseco database to work with Mistral's aseco?
Proud ex-clan leder of Original Wheels of Norway (OWN)
http://www.own.no/

maau
road tourist
road tourist

Post by maau » 07 Mar 2010 00:10

Ferril wrote:Just a quick question to Maau. Did you get the Xaseco database to work with Mistral's aseco?
No, as far as I know, it's impossible to use both as they manage different calls and methods. What I've done was to migrate from XAseco to Mistral, but don't ask me nothing very detailed because it was in september/09, and I had to format my HDDs and now I'm using usbTMFserver as it was the quickest to configure. Though I'm not a particular fan of XAseco.

Bye !