Onyx V2

Onyx with its NyxServer is a plugin container written in java. Nyx plugins are simple javascript text files and can be added and removed on the fly. Some plugins: TMX, Dedimania, NextMapInfo, CopperDonation and many more.

Moderators: PaGaisu, Vegeta, TM-Patrol

Vegeta
cyclist
cyclist

Post by Vegeta » 02 Jul 2007 09:14

enter ur tmu login :)

but u can enter as guest if u want
Toute l'actualité de TrackMania sur TM-Mag

4thdesign
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by 4thdesign » 02 Jul 2007 09:20

This is quite confusing.....sorry

I entered my TMU loginname which i use for the game, but not sure what it means by code? Is this my password i set for my playername?

Sorry......Really need some guidance here.....am sure it will benefit others reading these forums too. :wink:

Vegeta
cyclist
cyclist

Post by Vegeta » 02 Jul 2007 09:25

to get ur community code, go here : http://www.trackmania.com/tmu-communitycode/ :wink:

4thdesign
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by 4thdesign » 02 Jul 2007 09:28

Yep...did that but what login and password do i use?

I entered my login name and password for the game, but not working.....am i barking up the wrong tree?

sorry for being such a noob.....am finding this quite frustrating :cry:

Vegeta
cyclist
cyclist

Post by Vegeta » 02 Jul 2007 09:43

is there an error message?

4thdesign
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by 4thdesign » 02 Jul 2007 09:45

nope....just says....Invalid Login :?:

Vegeta
cyclist
cyclist

Post by Vegeta » 02 Jul 2007 09:54

r u sure u have not entered ur nickname?

if u don't manage to login, u can try to enter as guest if u want by clicking on 'Enter as guest'.

4thdesign
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by 4thdesign » 02 Jul 2007 10:44

No....didnt enter nickname.....Can you send me the link so i can login as guest?

My question is...... WHERE do i go to create a COMMUNITY LOGIN?.....where do i go to get the key?

All i want to do is work out how to get my server online.......apparently....i need a server keycode.....where do i get this from?

For noobies like myself.....there should simply be a link/page detailing step by step process of what to do, rather than keep bugging people like yourself for answers.

I have been around the online gaming community for the last 5 years, I have never had so much problem setting things up....there just seems to be too many websites where you have to register, login with this code or another just to get a simple job done.

As much as i like trackmania......for the person that wants to create a dedicated server on their own box, this is causing me a headache !!

I have PM'ed Blahitis and he responded with.....use your player key......thats great.....but give me a URL please !!!!!

Sorry for my frustration coming out in this email.....i am SURE you understand. We all have to start somewhere, it would just be nice to have a step by step process. I have spent HOURS AND HOURS trawling through forums with little answers to my questions......even the search process on these forums arent providing the correct results for the searches i have performed.

HELP BEFORE I TRASH MY DVD !!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vegeta
cyclist
cyclist

Post by Vegeta » 02 Jul 2007 11:56

Get ur Community code
URL : http://www.trackmania.com/tmu-communitycode/
Login : ur game login
Pass : ur game key (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXX)

Dedimania
url : http://www.dedimania.com

login : ur game login
pass: ur community code

enter as guest, go here ==> http://dedimania.com/SITE/index2.php

4thdesign
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by 4thdesign » 02 Jul 2007 12:47

Thank you for the links and for the info.....ESPECIALLY....the first link where it asks for your password - which is in actual fact, the CD KEY....IF ONLY IT SAYS THAT AND NOT PASSWORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However............. It says, invalid login.

I give up with it. I dont have the time trying to work out what these guys are asking for......how the **** am i supposed to know that the password is in fact the CD KEY ????????......... and having given that information to me (thank you) it says its invalid.

Am sure you understand....the frustration that I continue to go through. Is it any wonder that noobies like myself, are very easily put off by it all??

Any other advice would be very much appreciated. :wink:

Garfler
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU(F), TMN

Re: Onyx V2

Post by Garfler » 10 Jun 2008 11:57

i click the icon, it loads, and then it says I have to restart the app, so I open it again, but it just keep sayin that I should restart! WTF?
Tech tracks are for n00bs, Nadeo's tracks are the best, check out my tm-exchange account "Garfler"