Requests

This is the forum for ServerMania which is a graphical dedicated server controller software written in .NET framework.

Moderators: Cyrlaur, TM-Patrol

matejdro
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMN

Requests

Post by matejdro » 09 Apr 2010 17:25

I'm using that tool and is awesome. There are just few things that i like to point out for next version:
  • Many times ServerMania window won't appear when launching it or will appear after a long time. Process is active in task manager, there is just no window.
  • Please include silent mode option. I don't want application to display messages on server like "next map will be" when changing stuff.

matejdro
pedestrian
pedestrian

Re: Requests

Post by matejdro » 09 Apr 2010 19:32

I also found that after some time of controlling server, CPU usage rises to 30+% and whole app become unresponsive (you click something, it responds in 10 seconds).

What am i doing wrong?

I have Win7 x64

EDIT: It seems that problem appears randomly. It appears, and gone after few minutes. And after few minutes appears again.
Last edited by matejdro on 09 Apr 2010 19:48, edited 1 time in total.

Paris69
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Paris69 » 09 Apr 2010 19:39

my workaroud is: do with server what you need, and then turn off the servermania.

matejdro
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by matejdro » 10 Apr 2010 21:18

Good idea, but its annoying when you have to do something quickly and then app freezes.

Also i found that first problem (in first post) is related to update checker. Disabling it solves the problem.