Message of the day?

This is the forum for ServerMania which is a graphical dedicated server controller software written in .NET framework.

Moderators: Cyrlaur, TM-Patrol

krolf
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMS
Manialink(s): http://www.mgc-2009.de

Message of the day?

Post by krolf » 24 Apr 2010 15:34

German:
Hallo

ich habe ein trakmania nations forever server !

und will das wen wer drauf joint unsere homepage sieht!

geht das irgenwie?

English:
Hello

I have a trakmania nations forever server!

and who wants the joint on it who sees our homepage!

does it somehow?

Mort
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF

Re: Message of the day?

Post by Mort » 26 Apr 2010 07:49

I don't understand the english translation, maybe a german speaker can explain further.

If you are asking about how to do a MOTD, you can either do that in Servermania under the "Options" button and use the "Display welcome message..." entry, or if you are using something like FAST or XASECO they have their own MOTD type systems.

To create active hyperlinks that people can click on using maniacode, use the $l code. e.g. $lhttp://www.bagracing.org

svens
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMS, TMO

Re: Message of the day?

Post by svens » 26 Apr 2010 16:30

Yeah, he was looking for a MOTD. But I doubt he can really understand you :).
The English translation would be something like this: I've got a TMNF server and want to display my homepage to players when they join the game.

An den Ersteller:
Es gibt auch ein Deutsches Forum. Vielleicht solltest du Homepage "sehen" ein bisschen genauer definieren. Es ist möglich jedem Spieler eine Nachricht mit einem klickbaren Link anzuzeigen wenn er joint. Automatisch den Broswer öffnen geht aber nicht. Du hast im ServerMania Forum gepostet, heisst das du möchtest es mit ServerMania machen? Benutzt du irgendeinen Server-Controller wie (X)Aseco, FAST, etc. ?
Bitte antworte in Englisch.