Server lose connection to ladder

This is the forum for ServerMania which is a graphical dedicated server controller software written in .NET framework.

Moderators: Cyrlaur, TM-Patrol

coolmcm
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: United

Server lose connection to ladder

Post by coolmcm » 04 May 2010 12:03

Hi all,

we have a Problem on our servers. At the moment from our 17 Zero servers every night minimum 3-4 lose the connection to the ladder. Means you cant get points on this server anymore.
It is realy stressfull to check every day all this 17 Server and check on which server is no ladder anymore and restart this server.

Anyone have any idea why we lose since maybe 5 days all the time the ladder. The last month before this never happens.
How can we fix it? Is it a Problem by Nadeo and some other have it aswell?

Thank you for any help

Mort
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF

Re: Server lose connection to ladder

Post by Mort » 05 May 2010 03:10

I don't think this is servermania problem so probably shouldn't be in this forum.

As for the issue, it's usually more of a network related thing. The only time I've seen it is when I've accidentaly had two servers running on the same port or been having a really bad network connection.

coolmcm
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: United

Post by coolmcm » 05 May 2010 10:29

Yes but this is an 100 Mbit connection on a Root and no Server have the Same port.

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 06 May 2010 08:55

See this topic and thread closed because double post.
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin