Ladder ranking cheat in roc !

Here's the place to discuss anything related to TMF ladder ranking, special "ladder servers", rank limit rules and possible issues you might have with this system.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

naplusb
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: tmnu

Ladder ranking cheat in roc !

Post by naplusb » 14 Dec 2020 18:25

Just reporting the unfair behaviour of the admin of roc server, DGF Dragon, that kick me for no reason, pretending what i would have del 3x in a row, which is fully not true, i did del after failing here and there, but was playing seriously.

Thoses guys are often very nervous and even agressiv if not finishing and have pretty not fair behaviour, that's not the first time i observe that in roc, since years.

I got hundred of top 1 in fun speed, so i could pretend to be a pretty serious player, i guess..

the ranking is cheated by the fact that DGF Dragon kick me out of the option to get what i deserve (meanning a nice rank, was already top 57 earlier in the year, but had not time to play full roc neither)

Maybe i could have receive some LP in compensation !

Why should I have a disadvantage on other players ?

I like fun speed maps server very much, still the admin have to be warned to respect the other players, and this guy perfectly know I'm a very serious player.

pls some help ?

thx and bye :lovetm

naplusb
pedestrian
pedestrian

Re: Ladder ranking cheat in roc !

Post by naplusb » 20 Apr 2021 07:21

First I should or could thanks all of you for your support, indeed nothing happens and DGF Dragon, manage his server withouth any complain, it is so nice to have hundreds of WR AND top 1, and beeing dismis like, thanks to the TM communutiy for its help (...)
Last edited by naplusb on 20 Apr 2021 07:25, edited 1 time in total.

naplusb
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by naplusb » 20 Apr 2021 07:25

Just to say that TIGER is many times on Ladder [https://fr.tm-ladder.com/1_100_0_world.php] and play with different accounts, WITCH is a bit..hum no respect to other player: he (is a very good drive) but here, he is taking places that other players deserve in the ranking, plus he dont play with his real value (when he play with a new and lacky ladder account, even if still 90 k), beeing like top 10 with 97 k, one week ago.

let's make like befor, make as if i say nothing, thx again (..)

Kripke
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: tmu
Manialink(s): kripke

Post by Kripke » 20 Apr 2021 11:35

Hi naplusb,

Do you have any proofs like Screenshots, can someone else confirm you complainment? Server admins won't be punished, if "someone" complaint against someone without any evidence.
I got a message two Month ago, that his playerlimit was for one Sunday on 12 players, but got fixed with a server restart to 8 players.

Even if you have 100+ WRs on FunSpeed tracks and you "can't compete" against them on their server, because you delete very often, then you just "blocking" a slot for a player, who wants to try to play, compete and trying to finish a round. Race of Champions is not a "hunting" server to drive the best PBs/WRs there, it's based to compete against the current players in a round.

If an Admin/Operator warned you because of this, nothing much will happen

naplusb
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by naplusb » 20 Apr 2021 13:45

Hi Kripke,

I wont and cant proove that i didnt make something (that i did not make) (...) :roflol:
anyway, the server of DGF Dragon is no active at the time.

He pretended i delete 3 x in a row, witch was wrong, he must proove what he pretend.

Was top winner of many Fun speed server in round, years ago.

Pitty that you have nothing to say about TIGER..

bye

Kripke
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: tmu
Manialink(s): kripke

Post by Kripke » 20 Apr 2021 15:50

hi naplusb,

In Tigers case there is no official rule which forbid you to have more than 1 account in the top100. On the other hand nobody really cares. In this week, we have 'only' 5 new players in the top100. He doesn't 'steal' any positions, if ~30% in the current top100 didn't play roc anyway last week.