Ladder: To set 50K+ servers up

Here's the place to discuss anything related to TMF ladder ranking, special "ladder servers", rank limit rules and possible issues you might have with this system.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Zogug
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMS

Re: Ladder: 50K+ servers

Post by Zogug » 26 Sep 2008 07:06

Hmm, Im not quite geting this donating stuff.... Aseco has this build in donate funktion... If I want to use this, does my serveracccount have to be a TMU-account?? Cause when players try to donate they get a "Bill Transaction Failed" and when I try to login at that offical-page it says Login or Password incorrect.... :ftw:
Tom Turbo's FunServer, the only server with a Radioshow! Join us every Sunday 21.00 CET for a nice round of T&T-Sundays! Join TTFS or visit http://ttfs.mine.nu

tcq
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by tcq » 26 Sep 2008 11:27

Your serveracc has to be a TMU acc. Because in nations, coppers don't work, or? (Can't remember that at the moment ^^)

Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: ALL

Post by Slig » 26 Sep 2008 12:25

Zooz wrote:Your account.
more precisely, the game account which was used to create the dedicated account.

Zogug
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMS

Post by Zogug » 26 Sep 2008 12:52

Zooz wrote:
Your account.

more precisely, the game account which was used to create the dedicated account.
What?? My game account, not the servers account?? Why then the Donating to the server funtion??
Tom Turbo's FunServer, the only server with a Radioshow! Join us every Sunday 21.00 CET for a nice round of T&T-Sundays! Join TTFS or visit http://ttfs.mine.nu

kbaz
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU TMS

Post by kbaz » 03 Oct 2008 12:05

I have a question , my server on 0-60k is plublic , but when it was 0-50 my team use it for tournaments with pasword .
can i start my server on 0-50 an play with pasword without changing the server acount? or i have to create another one for private?
thks

By kbaz at 2008-10-03

Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Slig » 06 Oct 2008 19:31

kbaz wrote:I have a question , my server on 0-60k is plublic , but when it was 0-50 my team use it for tournaments with pasword .
can i start my server on 0-50 an play with pasword without changing the server acount? or i have to create another one for private?
I think that you can do just no change at all in the config and just set a password, logically it will become 0-50K until you remove passwords again. At worse you will have to restart it.

eratostene
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by eratostene » 10 Oct 2008 15:05

Hi All,
I want to launch a 50+ ladder server but i am stuck at the very first step wich is the "Officialization" of the server.

I am unable to Login to the mensioned site (http://official.trackmania.com/tmf-ladderserver/): i allways get this error: "Error, please check the last three characters of your player key".

Tried varios combinations and asked a friend to try with his servers but he has the same problem.

I need somebody to clarify what should i put in the required fields:

Your login:
Your password:
The last three characters of your player key:

"Your login" - is it my player login OR the Server Login OR something else ?

"The last three characters of your player key" - is it the TMU DVD Key OR Something else ?

Thanks for a kind answer.

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Post by Zooz » 10 Oct 2008 15:29

Your player login and your player key (or multiplayer key) not the CD/DVD key.

Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Slig » 10 Oct 2008 16:04

eratostene wrote:I am unable to Login to the mensioned site (http://official.trackmania.com/tmf-ladderserver/): i allways get this error: "Error, please check the last three characters of your player key".
Use the player page now, it has been moved on it : https://official.trackmania.com/tmf-playerpage/

eratostene
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by eratostene » 13 Oct 2008 14:13

Use the player page now, it has been moved on it : https://official.trackmania.com/tmf-playerpage/
I logged into the new player page.
I opened my "Dedicated servers" using my user name and my Player key ( wich is my DVD KEY ..... ), i see all my servers.
I then go to "Ladder servers", i insert the server login, selected the server type "Competitive racers", "40000-80000", entered the las 3 characters of my DVD KEY used before to get my servers list but i get the error "Error, please check the last three characters of your player key".

Can anyone help please?

nouseforname
swift roadking
swift roadking
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF, TMN
Manialink(s): therookies

Post by nouseforname » 13 Oct 2008 16:01

eratostene wrote:
Can anyone help please?
i think it should be the "multiplayers key" not the dvd one.
Owner of the Rookie servers and some more. :)
Rookies HP
My Project
Rookies Manialinkcolor>

Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Slig » 13 Oct 2008 19:13

eratostene wrote:I then go to "Ladder servers", i insert the server login, selected the server type "Competitive racers", "40000-80000", entered the las 3 characters of my DVD KEY used before to get my servers list but i get the error "Error, please check the last three characters of your player key".
you entered them uppercase ? and have enough coppers on your player login ? if yes then it should work, i think that you should explain it in a PM to Alinoa.

RacingKitt
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMN, TMUF, TMNF

Post by RacingKitt » 16 Oct 2008 09:10

:ftw:

Hi All,

24h ago i have made a 20-60k server. I have the last Server-Version and changed the max and min in the dedicated to min:20000 and max: 60000. After that i register the Server on Nadeo page and Nadeo took the 10K Coppers during a few minutes from my account but the Server is shown online only as a 50k (20-50k) Server.

How long will it take if nadeo did change my server?

Kitt

Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Slig » 17 Oct 2008 23:04

RacingKitt wrote:How long will it take if nadeo did change my server?
nearly immediate, so you must have missed one of the requirements.

Verify that you respect all of the basic and ladder level specific config and matchsettings values : viewtopic.php?f=28&t=18344

gurbe
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: tmuf

Post by gurbe » 02 Nov 2008 10:29

edit: sorry guys, next time i will use the search function before i ask s.th^^