RoC tracks

Here's the place to discuss anything related to TMF ladder ranking, special "ladder servers", rank limit rules and possible issues you might have with this system.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

nouseforname
swift roadking
swift roadking
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF, TMN
Manialink(s): therookies

Re: RoC tracks

Post by nouseforname » 20 Oct 2009 11:17

JohnSinclair wrote: Every RoC Server Admin has to respect this,even you ! I am sure,you read regular here and you just do....nothing !
i do respect, and i dont read here regular. alinoa wrote me an pm and told it to me, and i changed it immidiate.
JohnSinclair wrote: Well,it's your job to fix this.Around 3 Hours to setup/restart the referee should be possible ! Mhh,let me guess.No Admin/OP available during Roc Time to check your Server ?
i do fix it as soon as i can.
JohnSinclair wrote: AND AGAIN: YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THIS RULE OF MAXIMUM 14 MAPS DURING ROC TIME like all other Roc-Admins.WHO do you think you are ?
back question: who do you think you are which lets you argue with me in that way, and which let you offence against me in that way you do? kinda really unpolite...
JohnSinclair wrote: By the Way: No one said,you must play every Sunday with the same Tracks. What about Map Rotation every Sunday ?
btw: no one said i have to rotate... :) i dont like rotation.

and once more btw..... you are not god, stay and calm down.
for me this thing is finished now, so think and write what ever you want, i won't anser in this thread or publish more of that stuff.
Owner of the Rookie servers and some more. :)
Rookies HP
My Project
Rookies Manialinkcolor>

JohnSinclair
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMN TMU

Post by JohnSinclair » 20 Oct 2009 21:18

After a total delay of 5 Weeks (Florent/Bueddl Posting) ,congratulations ! Bueddl or another Laddermoderator has never tried to contact/inform you during this Time and you never read this topic ? Don't try to excuse yourself,you own a Roc Server,you also must read regular here for any change of the Rules for a Roc Server !

Have you ever asked yourself why other Server Admins only have up to 15 Maps during Roc Time instead of you with 39/34 Maps ?

I guess,NO !

Have you also got the permission for your 39/34 Maps when Alinoa normally asked for 10-20 Sample Tracks for Validation ?

I guess,NO !

Anyway,get moving,setup your server reasonable (with a working Referee) and more important be fair towards other Roc-Admins who also respect the Rules made by Nadeo.

Thank you very much for your understanding and your concession !

dobesone
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMS, TM2
Manialink(s): unc (tm1) unc-crew (tm2)

Post by dobesone » 06 Nov 2009 14:48

Hi all.
I just wanted to announce the UNC mappack

It can be downloaded here:
UNC MAPPACK

Have a great weekend all.
Regards Mim

Big_Al
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMU TMUF TMN TMNF

Post by Big_Al » 10 Nov 2009 10:08

Here our 14 Tracks:
Mappack

naloun
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by naloun » 20 Nov 2009 16:34

Hi all !

The community GRAS du BIDE is happy to present
a new serveur United ROC 100K approved by Nadeo !
Im am really proud to present the first ROC in Seine Saint Denis FRANCE.

Serveur Name is: GB巛 United Pro 100K
Server will be 60-90k during the week and 80-100k on Sunday.

FIRST MAPS PACK 14 : GB MAPS 100K

JOIN SERVER : GB

Login serveur: naloun100k

All you are welcome et n'oubliez pas que l'important pour un GRAS du BIDE c'est de faire le poids !!

©NalouN
Surtout n'oubliez pas que " l'important pour un Gras du Bide, c'est de faire le poids !!! "
©Ben Bedaine

Pajo
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMU, TM2

Post by Pajo » 20 Nov 2009 22:27

Hi all !
I just wanted to announce the Simple mappack

It can be downloaded here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/309858666/1 ... s.rar.html

Have a great weekend all.
=simple team=

metalheart
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by metalheart » 30 Nov 2009 21:28

Hi
New RoC server from Hungary
Server name: Warriors 100 K
Server login:nitro29

mappack download: www.gja.hu/tar/map/roc.zip

FoxShadow
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF

Post by FoxShadow » 02 Dec 2009 12:25

My track packs:

Tracks Pack 1 (14 tracks) <download> (november 2009)
Tracks Pack 2 (14 tracks) <download> (december 2009)
Tracks Pack 3 (14 tracks) <download> (january 2010)

You can join to Alkon CustomTrx 100k to train them since fridays.
During the week the tracks will be there too, but between others more. ;)
Last edited by FoxShadow on 02 Jan 2010 17:33, edited 1 time in total.

metalheart
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by metalheart » 10 Dec 2009 20:57

Hi

Warriors 100 K server Nations

Hungary (only hungary)

Mappack download: http://gja.hu/tar/map/rocn.zip

Yoda
highway camper
highway camper
Manialink(s): http://froutch04.free.fr/sliderlink/index.xml

RoC tracks

Post by Yoda » 09 Apr 2010 18:41

Hi all ^^
SLIDER nation 100k^^
Login : Slider-team
mappack
http://sd-1.archive-host.com/membres/up ... nation.rar

Server on FRANCE / LORRAINE / MOSELLE

GG

Mikey
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by Mikey » 24 Aug 2010 08:02

Is there a place to view all non League/comp tracks that have been approved for RoC ?
A place that is current and online ?

jamie_macdonald
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET

Post by jamie_macdonald » 25 Aug 2010 08:20

Mikey wrote:Is there a place to view all non League/comp tracks that have been approved for RoC ?
A place that is current and online ?
Not as far as i know Mikey, The normal posts are "guidelines" and there is no specific pack to choose from.

They just have to be 45s or greater with technical elements (and varying skills needed to complete) and be from a "major competition style"...

...It does sound a bit broad a description, left open a bit but if you take a peek at the normal UL style leagues from ET or the recent "opening cup" for ESL (yes they did a united cup o.O) then you'll get the gist pretty quickly.

There are a massive amount of tracks on the ET archives if you need to browse for a fresh set you are welcome to use them :thumbsup:

Maybe i will make a section on our site or manialink for previously used RoC maps so least there is a list of used ones from ET roc if that'll help? :lovetm

Mikey
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by Mikey » 26 Aug 2010 05:31

Thx Jamie, a helpfull gentleman as always :D

The issue is that some non league/comp tracks have been approved for RoC by Alinoa and Bueddl.
But what are they ! Hyperthetically anyone could post a map on TMX and say this has been RoC approved, Then a Roc Admin might use it and get in trouble ?
As an example I've recently seen some new tracks by stadler, saying they are RoC aproved. I dont doubt his integrity, but there is no way for a RoC admin to verify this.
Another example is One RoC admin does get approval for a track, another RoC admin notices this and then also uses the same track, then a third RoC admin says hey thats not a league track and the second admin has no way to show it had been approved.
And a slightly different situation is included in some offical map packs are non tagged tracks. An example i believe is DN-Blue Flowers.
Also there a few tagged tracks on TMX that were not selected and are not official for the Comp they were tagged. (This last point is easily avoided by only downloading maps from ET or ESL and not searching TMX for tags)

So I was just hoping there already was a list or site. Or that one could be created. Just a simple list, thats all. Even a thread here would be fine.

jamie_macdonald
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET

Post by jamie_macdonald » 26 Aug 2010 08:52

The moderation of "RoC worthy" tracks is left down to trusted people within TM ... as stated before the "Big Competition Style" maps statement is purely a guidline ...

A map is not "validated" by nadeo ... they just did this at the start to make sure that the RoC server admins had a general idea of what the boundries are ...

So as long as it's' in the style of a big comp map, mix of skills needed, no cheating routes and completable from respawns as with every competition map (well almost ^^) then it's left down to you to decide as to what is appropriate.

If you use ones that are way off the "ball" then it won't be long until the ladder RoC priveledges are removed ...so just stick with the "ethos" of techy competition style maps ...this does not mean maps cannot have a different charachter, just no FS only maps and sticking to the time guidlines of 45s plus.

So a "list" is not needed, as only considerate people that "get it" are left with a RoC account (well least that will be the way a majority of the time, they'll allways be the odd one that gets priviledge taken i guess).

Hope that helps clarify why there is not a "list" and will never be. The trust is with you mikey .. that'll do just fine eh? :)

As for the others who argue over what type and still dont get the ethos, they shouldn't have RoC permission imo :lol:

Kripke
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: tmu
Manialink(s): kripke

Post by Kripke » 07 Oct 2010 06:54

Hi all,

Who validate tracks for a 100 k server? I saw this link, but it doesn't work anymore (http://users.manialinkhost.de/bueddl/roc-validation/).
I and some friends by me build some maps because there not so the ET-fans^^...

On this link http://kreipe.patrick.coolserverhosting ... ocpack.zip are 23 maps. The tracklenght is ca. 45- 55 seconds long (goldtime).

I hope this beautiful tracks will accept this week^^..

Cheers kripke
Do you need Coppers? Click here