Race of Champions (80K-100K) [opened]

Here's the place to discuss anything related to TMF ladder ranking, special "ladder servers", rank limit rules and possible issues you might have with this system.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Race of Champions (80K-100K) [opened]

Post by Alinoa » 20 Mar 2009 19:55

Hi all,

We have recently opened new Stadium RoC. It now seems that the number is enough. So, we will stop RoC servers opening. I'm handling the last requests received. We hope that best ladder racers will find good places to make the race of champions on Sunday!
Thank you to ladder servers moderators for caring the ladder system ^_^

Alinoa

last edit on December the 29th 2009
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

daniels***
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: All NADEO Games

Re: Race of Champions (80K-100K) opening [closed]

Post by daniels*** » 20 Mar 2009 20:34

good news Cheeers
waiting automatic system server approvals :D

=THC=Flash
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN ESWC, TMNF, TMUF

Post by =THC=Flash » 20 Mar 2009 21:44

Agree, it seems that are plenty of RoC servers open atm, and the proof of that is that we dont have that long queues anymore on them ( at least at most of them ). So good job Nadeo, thats a wise decision for now! Good luck to all the players with their RoC races. :thumbsup:

twoeagles
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: tm.

Post by twoeagles » 21 Mar 2009 15:51

An automatic system sounds like a fantastic idea! :3 Cheers! :gobananas:

Bueddl
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMU/N(F)

Post by Bueddl » 21 Mar 2009 18:03

too many servers opened, some are empty and just the best are full^^
So what try to say, a count of 34 RoC servers is too high...

What about incrasing the lowerlimit to 85k or 90k on roc time....and then just providing 20 servers. People under 90k Lp do not profit on RoC servers, they woudl get more points on normal 90k servers, btu many do ot knwo this, so they drive sundays and block the slots for people over 90k lp, so they block them, who just can drive sundays!

So, what with that: RoC Servers: 90k-100k and just 15-20 online.

=)

Regards,
Bueddl

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Post by Zooz » 21 Mar 2009 20:07

I don't agree, 80k players should be able to play there too. They might not get maximum points or whatever but they can beat the top 100 players which they don't normally get to do. Or not, then they get loserkicked and all is well ^^

Pesky
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF
Manialink(s): rrmania

Post by Pesky » 21 Mar 2009 20:59

agree with Zooz there....

keep it as it is now..

Camion
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF

Post by Camion » 23 Mar 2009 06:35

There are not to many RoC Server. I played yesterday on several servers and all i see was full. I have to wait about 2 round before i can join. I think this is ok. The most players have 90k, so there is no problem if some players have only 80k pts.

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Post by Zooz » 23 Mar 2009 12:31

Yesterday a few RoC servers stayed empty throughout the 3 hours, so I don't think there are too few. And there's always queues and loserkick. Not a lot of queuing happened yesterday.

The_Patriot
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMN

Post by The_Patriot » 23 Mar 2009 23:22

Hallo

Ich weiss zwar nicht wo ihr geschaut habt, dort wo ich gestern gefahren bin bzw. fahren wollte, kam man nicht auf die 100k Server.
Der Queue funktionierte nicht, laut Serveradmin ein Bug von Nadeo, manuelles kicken fand nicht statt. Die Leute haben sich beschwert aber nichts passierte.
Ich war mit TMNF Online, keine Angst ich besitze eine gekaufte TMUF Version. Ich habe keine 10 100k Server gesehen, aber die, die ich gesehen habe waren alle voll.
Zum Teil waren 24 User auf den Servern wovon wie gehabt nur 8 fahren dürfen. Wartezeit ? Könnt ihr euch selber ausrechnen.

So und jetzt zum hauptsächlichen Problem.
Wir, TUX, warteten seit 1,5 Monate auf Antwort von Nadeo wegen Eröffnung unseres 100k Servers.
Was ist passiert, sehr sehr lange gar nichts und dann lehnte man die Maps ab, warum weiss nur Nadeo bzw. Alinoa.
Wie gesagt, ich fahre jeden Sonntag 100k und bin der Meinung, unsere Maps können 100 fach mit denen auf den anderen 100k Servern mithalten.
So und nach dem man nach fragte was mit unserem 100k Server nun ist, eröffnete man heute schnell dieses Thema, auf welches man in einer eMail hinwies.

Ist das die Methode wie man Leute die Geld für das Spiel investiert haben ab serviert ?
Wie man Leute die mit ihrer Signatur, sonstigem und Mundpropaganda Werbung für Nadeo machen im Regen stehen lässt ?
Leute die seit 3 Jahren Maps kreieren, zum Teil bis zu 500 und mehr und mit Awards ausgezeichnet sind dahin stellt als wären ihre Maps Schrott ?

Ich kenne eure Firmenpolitik nicht, ich habe jedoch den Eindruck das viele Serverbetreiber und Fahrer verärgert sind, denn ich weiss von vielen dass sie ihre Server schon geschlossen haben bzw. andere schliessen werden, weil sie mit dieser Firmenpolitik nicht einverstanden sind.
Schade, da es alle zahlende Kunden von Nadeo sind / waren.

Enttäuschte Grüsse, Patriot

==================

For engl. User, Google Translation:

Hello

I know not where their compatriots have, where I am yesterday and drove to go, it was not the 100k server.
The queue did not work, according to a bug Server Admin of Nadeo, manual kick did not take place. People have complained but nothing happened.
I was with TMNF Online, do not worry I have a purchased version TMUF. I have less than 10 100k server, but the ones I saw were all full.
Some were 24 users on the servers which as usual only 8 may proceed. Waiting? Can you myself.

So now the main problem.
We, TUX, waited for 1.5 months to reply by Nadeo 100k due to the opening of our server.
What is happening very very long nothing and then rejected it from the maps, why only white or Alinoa Nadeo.
As I said, I go every Sunday 100k and think that our maps can be 100 times with those on the other servers to keep up 100k.
So after you and after asking what our server is now 100k, opened today quickly this topic to which we referred in an e-mail.

Is this the way how to get money for people who have invested in the game from serving?
How to get people with their signature, and any other word of mouth advertising for Nadeo make it in the rain?
People have been creating maps 3 years, some up to 500 and more and awards are then provides as if their scrap Maps?

I know your company policy does not, however, I have the impression that many server operators and drivers are angry, because I know that many of their servers have been closed and others are close, because it was company policy not agree.
A pity, because it is all paying customers of Nadeo are / were.

Disappointed Greetings, Patriot

TMN
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU

Post by TMN » 23 Mar 2009 23:37

Patriot, i dont understand anything of that google translatet stuff.

But, Nadeo create the roules of this game, and thats just the way it is, like it or not.
As Zooz says, there are plenty free spots on the 100k servers every sunday, so there
should be no problems.

Shady.
>>--- Join us at Catch Gamer 100k server in NOR. ---<<

eratostene
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by eratostene » 24 Mar 2009 10:28

I've spent a lot of time reading,testing,cofiguring and waiting to be able to open some TM servers where lot of players meet, speak, lough and ride, isn't it Patriot ? ;-)
In our team we used to listen to players requests and do the possible to make them happy.
Other teams joined our servers and we are growing very fast... You will see some reply into this forum in the next days...

Doesn't really care if there are enough RoC servers or not, I don't have a monitoring tool reporting statistics about that, Nadeo could have one but maybe they have no manual on how to use it... but this still doesn't tell Nadeo why lots of servers are empty and some others are allways full.
I just want to speak about the time i am spending trying to get 1 RoC server for all the teams we host.
I have been mailing, waiting, modifying maps,listening to complains of team members, in the aim of getting 1 RoC server but.... NO Way!
After a first Stop due to Alinoa, here we are with a second and more definitive stop.

It is true that NADEO creates the rules, but it is also true that in this specific case a lack of professionality has been demonstrated.

...But I know, I am speaking about a Game so maybe the professionality should not be considered there, and Nadeo has simply to be cosnidered a flock of childs plaing wih rules, limits, and taxes on copper transfers... A really Good Game Nadeo!!!

SwissBigMat
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by SwissBigMat » 24 Mar 2009 15:23

Hi All,

Is NADEO Playing with their Users? I cannot understand NADEO's behaviour about new 100k Servers. TUX-BXP Team created tracks for 100k Server, have to make changes, proofing, testing... all in all many people put a great effort and a lot of time to satisfy the NADEO guarantor. But now you are decide not implement more 100k Server, means all the time TUX-BXP Team spend, has just wasted for nothing? Cannot be? Its just dissappointing of NADEO. TUX-BXP Team made a great job and everyday we got more members, who are looking forward to get a 100K Server. Now it seems we can dig that dream and have to stay queued in other 100k servers.
An unhappy Trackmania Player

SwissBigMat

kondor+
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: tmu

Post by kondor+ » 25 Mar 2009 05:52

Hi Alinoa,
I have been being a player for 3 years and therefore I think about having a long experience of this game. In these years I have had the opportunity to know a lot of people that I have had then the pleasure to personally meet and how continuous to frequent to also now.

From almost 2 months I am trying to understand his behavior and that of his society (NADEO), but unfortunately I believe that not even you are not in clear on thing you want. Perhaps you are too occupied in the marketing of your new game. I have seen that you have used our servers to publicize the event. I thank her for the behavior very honest, in fact whatever form of publicity should have the consent of the owner, but we passes over this fact.

We return to the matter 100K and we expose the facts as they are really without inventing imaginary answers that she has never given to anybody and unacceptable excuses on the quality of our tracks, since if she was deigned to try at least one of it (she will find the tracks attached in the mail that I have sent her), she could not certainly consider it not technique.

Then dear Alinoa if she doesn't want to give the authorization to our team to have a server 100k, you try to find some reasonable excuses instead of camping pretexts that don't find confirmation with the facts, in fact Athos has given her the demonstration of how many lies she has said.

As it regards our position I anticipate her that we are considering to migrate ours 13 servers near another manufacturing firm of auto games (and from how much others have told me responsible of other teams we would not be the only ones to be tired of your arrogant behavior), a firm that is not superficial and very more professional than you have shown up to now and I hope that our members will accept this solution in the case of irreversible breakup with its society and she.

I wish her a splendid evening and I hand her my most cordial respects.

JL BOISSONNAT

PS: I apologize me for the bad quality of my English, but I confide that she will do everything the possible to understand how much I have exposed her.

=THC=Flash
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN ESWC, TMNF, TMUF

Post by =THC=Flash » 25 Mar 2009 10:15

SwissBigMat wrote:Hi All,

Is NADEO Playing with their Users? I cannot understand NADEO's behaviour about new 100k Servers. TUX-BXP Team created tracks for 100k Server, have to make changes, proofing, testing... all in all many people put a great effort and a lot of time to satisfy the NADEO guarantor. But now you are decide not implement more 100k Server, means all the time TUX-BXP Team spend, has just wasted for nothing? Cannot be? Its just dissappointing of NADEO. TUX-BXP Team made a great job and everyday we got more members, who are looking forward to get a 100K Server. Now it seems we can dig that dream and have to stay queued in other 100k servers.
An unhappy Trackmania Player

SwissBigMat
There are now a lot of RoC servers avayable to play, with no queues, some of them are actually almost empty, so why dont you just join one of those servers? I dont see why you will only play in a RoC server if it is yours, and not to join one of the existing ones. :roll: