Race of Champions (80K-100K) [opened]

Here's the place to discuss anything related to TMF ladder ranking, special "ladder servers", rank limit rules and possible issues you might have with this system.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Re: Race of Champions (80K-100K) opening [closed]

Post by Zooz » 17 Oct 2009 22:39

I'm pretty sure you need Alinoa's permission and she has to set it to 100k manually.

dobesone
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMS, TM2
Manialink(s): unc (tm1) unc-crew (tm2)

Post by dobesone » 18 Oct 2009 12:30

Thx for the fast reply zooz.
But How do I do that? I've allready talked to her, many months ago, and she told me the servers were good and ready to 100k. I downloaded the required mappacks and and adjusted to the 100k standards with queue & max 8 players. But still no 100k for Denmark. I got the patience to wait in line, no hard feelings there, could just be nice to get a small clue howto get in the closed circle of 100k servers 8) Where I/we sign up for it, and is it possible to sign up?
The reason why I am starting this thread, is just because new servers are still opening. And no info regarding "opening 100k" is to be found. Hope alinoa or some nadeo staff will read this.
Good ROC sunday all. 8)

:lovetm :lovetm

Big_Al
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMU TMUF TMN TMNF

Post by Big_Al » 26 Oct 2009 14:26

dobesone wrote:I allready talked to alinoa, and she verifed my servers, but told me to sign up/wait in line/queue when list opened again.
Cause she did'nt have the right's to do it alone.
But did it open up again since new 100k servers can show up? Or do your servers need a spec. amount of coppers to become 100k? Not much info regarding "howto" get your server 100k.
Hope someone can answer. :thumbsup:
Everybody have a great weekend.
Regards
:1 :lovetm :1
I have the same quoestions dobesone, I already sent an email/PM to alinoa, but no response :(

Seems no one feels responsible for this here... :roll:

dobesone
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMS, TM2
Manialink(s): unc (tm1) unc-crew (tm2)

Post by dobesone » 26 Oct 2009 15:57

SpeedGirl wrote:Maybe nobody has remembered which joke some people also of Sunday if they 3 hrs 100k server drive theirs want to have, And not all servers have distances which everybody likes. Thus this also contributes perhaps to the fact which some servers remain empty. Maybe one should close the servers, blank remain sometimes, and begin the attempt to let open new servers to give players the opportunity also to try out sometimes other 100k server. Many of the servers are similar with tracks, why do not give the other chance to open a server which contrasts with other a little bit. Certainly one cannot make it to all right, this is clear. However, I think it would make reflect not to stop this thing simply but to give rather sometimes to other server operators chance to open a new 100k and then they, remain blank for time to close. Nevertheless, thus decides automatically which are announced server and the Tm players have the opportunity to find thus theirs favourite.
That is allready happening speedgirl. Its just not Nadeo that rotates licences, players do.
Rasta Triskell wrote:I share the server with the GB team, regrets any problems meeting last Sunday, everything will be settled this weekend

and i share too my second 100k serv with Sky Team

I share my servers ROC as many claim and provided by Nadeo No more, thank you that?

New server name = $w$FF0GB$000巛 100k RoC
and for second it s Rasta Sky Unit 100K
dobesone wrote:
Rasta Triskell wrote:I share the server with the GB team, regrets any problems meeting last Sunday, everything will be settled this weekend

and i share too my second 100k serv with Sky Team

I share my servers ROC as many claim and provided by Nadeo No more, thank you that?

New server name = $w$FF0GB$000巛 100k RoC
and for second it s Rasta Sky Unit 100K
If you got many 100k servers, and sharing with other teams, isnt that the same as going behind nadeos back, in selection of who are suited to run the roc and who are not. Now you are making the selection instead of alinoa, by handing over the server account/admin rights to your own personal friends. If you are tired of running 100k servers, should'nt they be "given" back to nadeo, so new teams are able to try hosting 100k. A little unfair to new teams. I know there has been alot of aguement regarding 100k, but sometimes the selection seems pretty random and not fair. That some can have 3-4 100k accounts, and no fresh blood is allowed in the circle. Maybe a queue list or waiting system is needed.
Im not trying to put you in bad standing trisk, I like your servers, it's just the concept for 100k hosting i dont understand.
Hope everybody had a great weekend.
We are many players the look forward to the new system.
Regards

Pesky
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF
Manialink(s): rrmania

Post by Pesky » 26 Oct 2009 16:36

I saw a RoC on weekend advertising that you can rent it for 100 Coppers.

Seems its becoming a business now...

but 100 Coppers must be a typo....lol

Big_Al
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMU TMUF TMN TMNF

Post by Big_Al » 28 Oct 2009 21:00

How can I get a 100k licence?
What do I have to do to sign up in a waiting list (if there is anyone)

Any responsible person give me an answer please.

Vins <3
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by Vins <3 » 01 Nov 2009 18:20

Big_Al wrote:How can I get a 100k licence?
What do I have to do to sign up in a waiting list (if there is anyone)

Any responsible person give me an answer please.
Pls, me too!!

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Re: Race of Champions (80K-100K) reopening temporarily

Post by Alinoa » 02 Nov 2009 15:00

RoC Stadium servers reopen temporarily. Please look at the first post of this topic.
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

naloun
highway camper
highway camper

Post by naloun » 02 Nov 2009 16:15

L'ensemble de la communauté GRASDUBIDE souhaite obtenir une license roc united 100k.

Suite à nos diffèrentes conversations Alinoa, je te prie d'accéder à notre demande.

Login tmu : naloun
Surtout n'oubliez pas que " l'important pour un Gras du Bide, c'est de faire le poids !!! "
©Ben Bedaine

Vins <3
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Vins <3 » 02 Nov 2009 22:35

Alinoa wrote:RoC Stadium servers reopen temporarily. Please look at the first post of this topic.
Why only Stadium?

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 03 Nov 2009 09:49

There are enough United RoC servers. A lot of Stadium RoC servers are running dirt tracks, for balancing don't submit dirt tracks.
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use

Vins <3
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Vins <3 » 08 Nov 2009 23:16

2-3 80-100 united servers closed last 2-3 weeks.Alinoa, maybe you reopen 80-100 united servers?We need this! :!:

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 09 Nov 2009 10:06

Which one ? Do you know their logins ?

Vins <3
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Vins <3 » 09 Nov 2009 10:56

last sunday CN and World 100k team servers didn't work

Andi1996
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF, TMUF

Post by Andi1996 » 10 Nov 2009 18:14

Hey!
I am pretty interested about why our RoC-Server "& World" (Serveraccount "loveandhatred2") was closed. 2 Weeks ago our Server had problems (it didn't give points), but I think we didn't break the rules. This Sunday the Server was offline (don't know why), and since yesterday it is online as a 0-50K Server with Password! Can you explain this to me? :)
Greets,
Andi1996