Lost 5000 LP on login

Here's the place to discuss anything related to TMF ladder ranking, special "ladder servers", rank limit rules and possible issues you might have with this system.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

C4rt3r
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN

Lost 5000 LP on login

Post by C4rt3r » 13 May 2009 21:49

Ok, i have seen some posts on this sort of topic but havnt been very specific.

My problem is that no matter how many ladder points i seem to get when i logoff and log back on i go back to 60 454?

I have been right up to 65 000, logged off then logged back in and i was right back where i started again??? help please, or at least give me a reason so I dont bother even trying to get ladder points in the future...

This problem seems to be recurring and not happening on any specific night listed on previous official posts. It has happened now 2 days in a row i build up about 3-5000 ladder points then log back in and iv lost them again. I don't understand why this is as nadeo has tried to cap 90k+ not 60k+??

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Re: Lost 5000 LP on login

Post by Xymph » 13 May 2009 22:38

Please stop creating new threads in the wrong forum for a topic already being discussed extensively in the correct forum.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

C4rt3r
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN

Re: Lost 5000 LP on login

Post by C4rt3r » 14 May 2009 12:22

apologies, im pretty new to the forums and the search function is rubbish :). thanks anyway for pointing me in the right direction.