SRB2.org NF server (With Lottery)

Here's the place to discuss anything related to TMF ladder ranking, special "ladder servers", rank limit rules and possible issues you might have with this system.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Sonict
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF
Manialink(s): Sonict

SRB2.org NF server (With Lottery)

Post by Sonict » 01 Jun 2009 18:45

Hi.

This is a new TMNF server that has been running for about a week now. It has "Mistral Aseco" running and the tracks we currently have are the Nations tracks A - D section and the TMUF stadium tracks A - D section. We also have a few other tracks, but hopefully, the SRB2 community will make some more. The lottery is hosted by "Eggman" himself. So if you at least finish the track, you could win some rings that he tosses to you. This server currently is a 0 - 50000 LP server. Hopefully, I'll be able to update it to a 0 - 60000 server soon.

I hope to see you guys there.

Here is some information on what SRB2 is:

Sonic Robo Blast 2

This is a Sonic fangame that has been around for over 10 years now. It began way back in 1998 using the "Doom Legacy" engine and to this day, it still uses it. This game tries to replicate the classic Sonic game play from the Sega Genesis days as best as it can. This means you have rings, shields, three characters, simple plot, and classic gameplay physics. The game is still in development and recently has made progress towards completion. It has multiplayer modes such as match, race, circuit, and CTF. It also has a community who makes maps, textures, characters, and scripts called "Sonic Object Config" that can do certain things.

The game has two renders: Software which is the one that is most developed and OpenGL.

I myself am an administrator on the forum, an IRC channel operator of the chatroom and a few months ago, a private beta tester for the team.

More information on SRB2 can be found at these places:

http://www.srb2.org
http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Main_Page

If you guys want to contact me to play TM or something, I am pretty active in the IRC chatroom at: irc.esper.net #srb2fun
My username is what you see here.