NASCAR INF SERVER by Chechy

Here's the place to discuss anything related to TMF ladder ranking, special "ladder servers", rank limit rules and possible issues you might have with this system.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Chechy
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF

NASCAR INF SERVER by Chechy

Post by Chechy » 02 Dec 2009 01:43

hey guys , we just finished gathering coppers for our server to upgrade to 80k, and today Nadeo dropped it down again to 50k!
Ok maybe i have not read all rules about 80k servers, but really isn´t fair in my oppinion!
Does this mean we have to start again gathering 40.000 coppers, wich is not so easy?
We didn´t do anything bad, no we made a lot off players happy with it!! THIS CANNOT BE IT!! Every weekend points are gone , and now you just drop servers down again=?
For what reason? ME and my TEAM(INF) have really worked hard for this Upgrade and made almost all tracks by ourselves, and you decide like this, without warning or asking?
you are making some very enthusiastic players unhappy with this decision, and this cannot be in a game you created,thought you want us to play this game and have fun, maybe i am wrong?You are making me and all members off my TEAM very sad , you know?
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME????
I will follow all rules you made ,but please give back our upgrade and hard earned coppers!!!

Masteradmin of NASCAR INF

Chechy

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Re: NASCAR INF SERVER by Chechy

Post by Zooz » 02 Dec 2009 21:18

Normally if you fix the server so that it respects the rules, the coppers should be given back and the server restored to 80k. The server owner or payer should have gotten a message about it. If not, then the player limit was too high or the server was passworded.

Chechy
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Chechy » 03 Dec 2009 09:19

Ok guys we have respected yor rules and deleted all tracks running under 30 seconds hard work, if there are any rules misstreated now ,let me know, and i will solve it,ok?
THX

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 03 Dec 2009 09:48

Ladder servers rules are explained in the ladder servers of the player page :wink:
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

Chechy
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Chechy » 05 Dec 2009 02:05

HEY again!
We did all we can ,as we are starters on Tm and no profis,plz let somebody tell me whats against the rules for 80k server?
WE,thats me and INf-Bj, deleted all our selfmade tracks and dont know,if somebody noticed it ?
how can we get back our ladder points back,soo many players asking me and Bj, and we try to explain.
But nothing happens realy ,relating to nadeo,all we do is for nothing right? In 2 days we had a lot off work and explanation to do,besides our normal work,and i get no response,well i eveen dont know from who i should get response!
Nevertheless we are trying to to our best we able to,thanks for reading this,whoever!
mfg chechy

getting desperate , sorry plz help

Chechy
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Chechy » 10 Dec 2009 14:28

:cry: Ok me and my friend have deleted all tracks under 30. seconds time, we have posted our server hoster to put correct players slot for 80k so that makes 16 players and 6 spectators right? :?: Anything else to do? Please let me know!
We wann drive on our 80k server and have fun,ok? :3
Please let someome notice this and write me back,god!
yours
Chechy

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 10 Dec 2009 15:00

server upgraded :wink:
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin