Server Downgrade and now what?

Here's the place to discuss anything related to TMF ladder ranking, special "ladder servers", rank limit rules and possible issues you might have with this system.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

DjDesidera
tricycle manager
tricycle manager
Owned TM-games: TMU

Server Downgrade and now what?

Post by DjDesidera » 26 Dec 2009 10:32

Im playing TM for 4 months now.

Over a week ago I finally got my 20k coppers together and wanted to "buy" a 20-70 server.
Being to hasty, i forgot to put back my max playerlimit to 20.

After 4-5 hours or so I received an in-game mail from Alinoa , notifying me that the server was downgraded and it would take a week (i guess instead of one day) to get back my 20-70k server due to the fact the server was already downgraded when sending out his/her in-game mail.

I fixed it straight away and notified Alinoa, also asked him/her about the difference between the automatic and manual downgrade, because I can't find the max playerlimit under the automatic downgrade rules and I do not really understand where the week is based on.

-9 days are past and my server is still downgraded.
-None of my in-game mails were/are answered
--(This is live info involving server fat4tech)--

How come?

Regards,
DjD
Last edited by DjDesidera on 27 Dec 2009 19:34, edited 1 time in total.

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Re: Server Downgrade and now what?

Post by Zooz » 27 Dec 2009 18:10

Alinoa is away on Christmas break now, you just had unfortunate timing. I had a look at it and the server looked fine to me, so I restored it. You'll just have to restart the server for it to take effect now.

Also, it helps if you mention the server login next time, hard to find the server otherwise :mrgreen:

DjDesidera
tricycle manager
tricycle manager
Owned TM-games: TMU

Re: Server Downgrade and now what?

Post by DjDesidera » 27 Dec 2009 18:59

Thank you so much!!

I added the serverlogin in the post this morning, probably it wasnt there yet when you read my post, sorry for that.
-9 days are past and my server is still downgraded.
-None of my in-game mails were/are answered
--(This is live info involving server fat4tech)--
But I cant thank you enough!! I'm sorry and apologise for putting you through the trouble finding the server :oops:

Ps. did I thank you yet? THX again!! ^^

Happy Holidays!