90k Server dont respect the rules

Here's the place to discuss anything related to TMF ladder ranking, special "ladder servers", rank limit rules and possible issues you might have with this system.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

coolmcm
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: United

90k Server dont respect the rules

Post by coolmcm » 16 May 2010 20:39

Hi laddermods,

i am waiting since 2 weeks that something will happen but nothing happens. No ladder mod did something maybe because its night time i understand that. So i post it here.

The Saw Costy 90k , login:toprounds5 , dont respekt the rules. And this since a few weeks. First every night they use a bug to show that the server is full with 255 Players and red so he is the first in the serverlis of all TM Server see screen.
And this every night starting from 10 a clock the hole night.

Thats unfair for the other server with 90k. But if this is allowed i will do the same i just have to use a old serverversion to use this bug.

The second is they use a guestlist. And all members from Saw are on the list. But guestlists on ladderserver are forbidden. Every night i see that minimum 15 players or more are on the server last night i saw 16 players driving on this server.

I just wanna say it because a few month ago a server of me was closed because a track with 44,25 secs was on the server and allowed was 45 sec.

You dont have to close the server but maybe a ladder mod can tell them that they have to respect the rules aswell at night time thx:)

Edit* the second server of SAW who dont respect the rules every night login:toprounds4

eekcage
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Re: 90k Server dont respect the rules

Post by eekcage » 17 May 2010 02:58

take a look inside next time, there's no more than 12 official players. This might be something for the next server release (version)

Good day and bye bye

Ohebukki
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMU

Post by Ohebukki » 17 May 2010 03:04

hey coolmcm... u shoud take a look when shown this thinkie !!! its a bug... nobody drive at this server when shown 255... or 254/ whatever... i have to restartet it when i come home from work ! and than all ok !! 15 people at PRO !?!? wheres the prob?.. 12 drivers ... 3 specs .. thats all... u should take care of what u do published here man !!! Nadeo should look out for other Coast 90K servers... which use maps where is Gold time under 45 secs. !!! i dont say any name,... but there are somes !!
HF ALL !!

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 17 May 2010 08:44

Hello :D
We appreciate that you warn us (the ladder servers moderators) if ladder servers don't respect the rules as there are more 1600 ladder servers registered. So thank you for your information :wink:
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

coolmcm
road tourist
road tourist

Post by coolmcm » 17 May 2010 09:20

I was taking a look inside yesterday and 15 players was driving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again like every night because you use the guestlist!!!!!!!

Ohebukki
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMU

Post by Ohebukki » 17 May 2010 16:39

Thats a nice Lie coolmc.. i was there yestersday and NEVER over 12 drivers on a map!! And btw. there is NOONE at any guestlist of any SAW server.
Maybe u jealous of our Coast servers cause full all nighttime, i dont know any other reason to publish LIES about an other team !
Maybe u see 12 drivers + 3 drivers drive one lap..than go out of server.... than it stand a 15 surely !! but only 12 drivers anyway.
Open ur eyes next time !

coolmcm
road tourist
road tourist

Post by coolmcm » 17 May 2010 18:05

Lol nice lie!! WTF i was there yesterday 1 a clock in the night!! I joint take a look just look how many was driving and left!!!

I dont care about your server but same rules for all!! And when 3 players left after one round than it still will be shown 12!! And was looking mayeb 3 times in 30 min and always 15 players sorry!!!

Maybe open your eyes and read the rules!! But maybe the rules are not for everyone!

toopac
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF,TMUF

Post by toopac » 17 May 2010 21:45

Dont lie about the Server.

I see it every Night and no one is playing on it when there stands 255 Players. U can join the Server and play.

So, what is your Problem?

coolmcm
road tourist
road tourist

Post by coolmcm » 18 May 2010 10:02

Lol noone is playing, you know thats not true. Just respect the rules and all is fine.

tcq
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by tcq » 18 May 2010 13:08

coolmcm wrote:Lol noone is playing, you know thats not true. Just respect the rules and all is fine.
Then post screenshots about this.

Masleyko
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMU, Power up

Post by Masleyko » 22 May 2010 04:43

I think we have som etech difficulties and not doing it with purpose of breaking rules ... admins trying to fix .. and dont lie guys .. never have raced more than 14ppl and thats thx to bug .. as i said responsible ppl are trying to fix .. so wtf ? Take care of under 45s maps as Ohe said before...
and we like you too guys ..
who is trying to have best friendly and funny servers sometimes makes a mistake .. and this is one of them.. ;)

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Post by Zooz » 24 May 2010 11:11

Well, you don't make yourself very credible with that by exploiting bugs to show max players :roflol: