Ladder server problem

Here's the place to discuss anything related to TMF ladder ranking, special "ladder servers", rank limit rules and possible issues you might have with this system.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

jdcypress
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: Tmnf

Ladder server problem

Post by jdcypress » 01 Jan 2011 23:50

a while ago i lost the limits on my server, finally got around to updating the servers and tried paying 20k for 20 - 70k but it says "Error, you can't add this server". i assume its because i already had a 50 - 70k with that login but lost the limits, so.... can i get this reset or something? ty

server login xtjd

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Re: Ladder server problem

Post by Alinoa » 03 Jan 2011 10:04

If your server has been downgraded, you should have received a message explaining how to do to have your server upgraded. So fix this issue and then contact the ladder moderator who sent you an ingame message.
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

jdcypress
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by jdcypress » 03 Jan 2011 21:46

thanks for the help, but i never received an in game message, the limits were lost almost a year ago from what i can remember

GAS.Panos
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TM2

Post by GAS.Panos » 04 Jan 2011 20:34

I searched all the servers, but didn't find any with this login.

jdcypress
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by jdcypress » 05 Jan 2011 03:47

its running now... United States, CT server name is Elysium

GAS.Panos
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TM2

Post by GAS.Panos » 05 Jan 2011 18:26

jdcypress wrote:i assume its because i already had a 50 - 70k with that login but lost the limits
and what happened to that server ? Does it still exist or you have deleted it ?

Apart from that, your current server Elysium, seems that it might be just a simple 0-50 or 20-50 as it says.
Like i said, there isn't any server with xtjd as a server login in the Nadeo's Ladder Servers List (+50k) which means that noone of the LSM team has downgraded your server.
You can upgrade it to anything you want by paying the amount of coppers depending on the server limits you like.

PS. I suggest you to check your player page, at the very bottom, to see what kind of servers you possess.

Good luck

jdcypress
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by jdcypress » 05 Jan 2011 20:35

ty for the help,
i checked my dedi.cfg and the login being used is xtjd, the current limits are set to 0-50k because the ladder limits were gone. currently my player page says that i have no ladder servers, but when i try to get one i get the error from my first post..... now to think of it...its set to 30players max and the 20-70k rules say 20 max, i guess this would be why i get the error message? but i am still confused about why i lost my original ladder server and why you say you cant find it, it was a 50-70k and i spent 20k coppers.
thanks

jdcypress
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by jdcypress » 08 Jan 2011 17:50

so i tried logging in to the player page with my server acct instead of my tmu acct and it says the server is a 20 - 70k server, so i reset the limits in my config and all seems to be fine