Banned for no reason by @LT-JuniorKick.

Here's the place to discuss anything related to TMF ladder ranking, special "ladder servers", rank limit rules and possible issues you might have with this system.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

byfjunarn
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF, TMU

Banned for no reason by @LT-JuniorKick.

Post by byfjunarn » 12 Aug 2011 11:38

Hey guys.. I was playing my daily dose of Speed-Fun 1 (75-90K server) and got two good runs out of 5 rounds. First round i got 1st local by .3 seconds and the last round i improved the local further by .4 seconds. players wrote "NT!" etc, but @LT-JK wrote "Nice prog" , i didnt know what he meant by that but i just wrote "thx" . And BOOM! im banned from the server, i went to the Speed-Fun 3 and there many ppl replied like "JK is a #$%^, always banning people for no reason, since it's his servers he can do whatever he wants".

If you look up my account name (byfjunarn) on dedimania etc you will see that i'm quite a good player that has no problems getting a decent time on speed-fun tracks, tech tracks etc.

Therefore im writing this post to alert nadeo and the trackmania community that the high lp servers arent managed correctly. To have one of the highest LP servers is something not to take lightly and the admins should definitely not ban people just cause they drive better than them and not even ask for replay or anything. Just to proove my innocense here's a link to my replay. Feel free to race against it single-player and you will see its no cheat at all.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OMRWS4O5

Shape up @LT clan, ure supposed to be one of the biggest speed-fun clans, start acting like it.

/Byf

byfjunarn
pedestrian
pedestrian

Re: Banned for no reason by @LT-JuniorKick.

Post by byfjunarn » 12 Aug 2011 11:48

after 3 minutes i got .2 seconds better then that replay i posted.. so please, this is just getting embarrasing , getting banned for a time thats not even good.

byfjunarn
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by byfjunarn » 12 Aug 2011 15:41

Another update:

My buddy Grt>>Flip joins Speed-Fun 1, pm's to @LT-JK why i got banned, He doesnt reply but keeps on chatting with other germans on the server. My m8 keeps pm'ing but no answer.

So he asks another admin on the server why JK is ignoring him and why i got banned. The @LT member just replies something like "STFU and pm JK if u have any complaints, JK never bans without knowing if someone cheats" and mutes GRT>>Flip.

And now nobody replies to anything my m8 is writing/pm'ing.

This is the master admin + known admins that are for no reason at all ignoring, banning, muting, swearing etc to players who just want to be able to play on the only 75-90k server that actually have high LP players on it.

Isn't there any rules about these high LP servers, something like admins are not allowed to ban a person without reason... Admins of Nadeo please reply to this post and maybe talk to the whole @LT clan.

Maybe DGF should replace Speed-Fun since @LT doesn't take the task seriously ???

/Byf

»Enryx«
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: TMF TMWii TM²C/S

Post by »Enryx« » 12 Aug 2011 18:12

I know a bunch of people banned in their servers too, they dont look so friendly at all.

But sorry can't do anything about it myself ;)

Basskid
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMN, TMUF
Manialink(s): Basskid, mwl, 100k, bk.ladder

Post by Basskid » 13 Aug 2011 08:19

Normally every Ladder Server has to be Public. Banning people for a short Time is allowed (in case of bad reasons). But not longer Time or forever. I'll try to reach one of their Admins and tell him the Ladder Rules directly.

Cheers,
Basskid

p.s. @ byfjunarn: in future use the Edit Button. Don't Double or Triple Posting here ;)

byfjunarn
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by byfjunarn » 13 Aug 2011 10:53

Thx Basskid, Yeah i know that rule about no permanent bans, the thing is i think it is a permanent ban cause if someone gets banned for xx hours people on the server can read "xx hours xx minutes left of ban" if the person tries to join, when i try to join there is not text on the server and i just get "your ip is banned from this server"...

Hehe yeah my bad for tripleposting, long time since ive made posts here so forgot about the edit feature.

Update: I think someone from @LT has read this post and has now changed my ban so ppl can read : "New Player: Byfjunarn Nation: Sweden: Ladder: 725 (Banned for 90 hours 33min)"

So they are dodging the rulebook now, still i think its NOT ok.

GAS.Panos
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TM2

Post by GAS.Panos » 14 Aug 2011 13:53

Dont worry, we will have a "closer look"... and things will have to change a bit.