Not receiving ladder points

Here's the place to discuss anything related to TMF ladder ranking, special "ladder servers", rank limit rules and possible issues you might have with this system.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Veislakt
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Not receiving ladder points

Post by Veislakt » 31 Oct 2012 05:22

Hi!

I haven't played for a while, but I started again now recently. I've noticed today and yesterday, that I'm not receiving any ladder points at all. My rank is 120k something, with close to 60k ladder points. I've tried playing 60-80k servers, and I've beaten lots of folks with higher ranking than me. I'm simply not receiving any points. Kind of annoying. This is true for many different servers at different times a day. I'm behind a US-VPN(set up in router(I live in norway)). Could this affect it? Any solutions? Is this something new with the introduction of freezone? Cause I'm running on a free account.

Best regards,
Veislakt

»Enryx«
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: TMF TMWii TM²C/S

Re: Not receiving ladder points

Post by »Enryx« » 31 Oct 2012 19:59

At the moment the TMNF ladder is frozen (people can't get LP and servers show wrong number of players), so TMNF players can't gain LP until Nadeo fixes it ;) (usually take just a day ;) )

Veislakt
highway camper
highway camper

Post by Veislakt » 31 Oct 2012 20:23

»Enryx« wrote:At the moment the TMNF ladder is frozen (people can't get LP and servers show wrong number of players), so TMNF players can't gain LP until Nadeo fixes it ;) (usually take just a day ;) )

Thanks for replying and the information. Allthough when I was playing earlier other people were receiving ladder points. That's why I thought it was odd.

eXtreme34
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: All except PowerUp^^
Manialink(s): extreme34

Post by eXtreme34 » 31 Oct 2012 22:02

I remember a similar problem some ago, Ladder was stuck during 100K, so the day after 4 players were 101K+ :lol:
But this Ladder stucking is indeed a cause of why you can't get LPs or SPs. So, as Enryx says, it will be fixed. ;)
Visit my manialink (more than 1000 maps) : extreme34color>

Felixvdw
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMN

Post by Felixvdw » 02 Nov 2012 13:16

Will it also cause my problem not being able to upgrade my account?

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 05 Nov 2012 10:17

Yes this may be linked.

Thank you for your report, we are looking at these issues :)
Sorry for any inconvenient caused :oops:
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 05 Nov 2012 12:36

We are fixing this issue (you found the bug^^). However we may start the normalization next Monday. For the moment, you still don't see that you win LP in your multiplayer ranking. You should see that you indeed win LP from Wednesday.
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

eXtreme34
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: All except PowerUp^^
Manialink(s): extreme34

Post by eXtreme34 » 05 Nov 2012 14:07

What means "normalization next Monday" ? Does it mean that the RoC 100K yesterday afternoon was useless last week ? :o
Visit my manialink (more than 1000 maps) : extreme34color>

Veislakt
highway camper
highway camper

Post by Veislakt » 05 Nov 2012 17:51

Alinoa wrote:We are fixing this issue (you found the bug^^). However we may start the normalization next Monday. For the moment, you still don't see that you win LP in your multiplayer ranking. You should see that you indeed win LP from Wednesday.
Awesome! :) i think I might just buy this game now also. It's great fun.

McCool
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by McCool » 06 Nov 2012 01:48

Hi,

Does this mean that it was only on 12.11.2012 back to normal? Because it's still not working properly, I had driven to 88093 league points and the next log I only had 85463 points. I hope this is in spite of everything stored somewhere or counted.