Account Is Stuck! Not a usual problem, please help

Here's the place to discuss anything related to TMF ladder ranking, special "ladder servers", rank limit rules and possible issues you might have with this system.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

frogx345
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Account Is Stuck! Not a usual problem, please help

Post by frogx345 » 10 Nov 2012 15:03

Thanks to all who read this. My TMNF account is frogx345 and for about two weeks now it has been "stuck".

The problems:
- When I log on each server displays the same number of current players as the day the account got stuck. Only when I click on the server does it update.

- Whenever I enter a server (I can still play) I never win any points. This is NOT a ladder points problem. I was playing in a 40k-80k server and I had 78321 ladder points.

- The most interesting thing is that my rank and my points have not changed in the past two weeks. They're still at 1553 world rank and 78321 coppers when I log on to TM (even after last Monday when all the points get redistributed). When I go onto tm-ladder.com my rank is different (21st in Canada last time I checked) since other people have been playing, but it still shows my account as having 78321 coppers, so my account hasn't been updated with the weekly points redistribution.

To anyone who has had a problem like this or knows how to fix it please reply. I made a second account and it has been working fine, but I still cannot gain any points on my first "frogx345" account, and I really wanted to get below 1000 rank.

Thanks

Kevin

frogx345
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Re: Account Is Stuck! Not a usual problem, please help

Post by frogx345 » 23 Nov 2012 13:08

Ok, no one has replied but either a moderator saw this and did something to my account or it just started working again, but after more than three weeks I can gain ladder points once more.

I should have been down to like 72k-73k points but it was only at 76k, so I think during the most recent Ladder points reset it did something to my account finally.

I can play again!

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Re: Account Is Stuck! Not a usual problem, please help

Post by Alinoa » 26 Nov 2012 12:09

Good news :)
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin