Proposed Idea: Change RoC LP to 85k - 100k

Here's the place to discuss anything related to TMF ladder ranking, special "ladder servers", rank limit rules and possible issues you might have with this system.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Cypher03
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Proposed Idea: Change RoC LP to 85k - 100k

Post by Cypher03 » 08 Mar 2015 19:03

I'm not sure if this idea has been proposed before, I apologize if it has; I did not see anything close to it via search.

Anyways, I would like to see the RoC LP lower limit changed from 80k to 85k. RoC is the best of the best playing rounds. However, with the lower limit only being 80k, one can play time attack on a 40k-80k server then play RoC. Therefore, the first time they ever play rounds can be on RoC? I don't agree with that. They should at least be forced to learn to play/understand the rules of rounds before being allowed to play on RoC. RoC should not be a place to learn, rather only the best players vs each other.

I realize there are not many cases where 80k players play RoC, but that is why you can make the change now. There are more players effected by playing against 80k players, then there are 80k players on RoC.

Just an idea :idea: ... I'm not sure how the programming of that would function, if it's even possible.
Cy*pher var. of CIPHER
a person or thing of no value: nonentity

eXtreme34
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: All except PowerUp^^
Manialink(s): extreme34

Re: Proposed Idea: Change RoC LP to 85k - 100k

Post by eXtreme34 » 14 Mar 2015 16:20

Heyo ! :)
This idea has already been proposed, but TMUF won't change due to TM², sorry :(
Cypher03 wrote: RoC should not be a place to learn, rather only the best players vs each other.
Cypher03 wrote:only the best players vs each other.
Cypher03 wrote:the best players
RoC players aren't for most of them (including me :lol:) able to rivalize with the actual best TM players who don't care at all about RoC ;)
So please never mix "RoC" with "the best players" :roflol:
Besides it should only be called 100K instead of RoC, because it's the C of "champions", that's not the case anymore (including me of course ^^) :P
Visit my manialink (more than 1000 maps) : extreme34color>