Admin abuse EMC Roc (Cheggie)

Here's the place to discuss anything related to TMF ladder ranking, special "ladder servers", rank limit rules and possible issues you might have with this system.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Maakaa
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF
Manialink(s): Speed-Team-FR

Admin abuse EMC Roc (Cheggie)

Post by Maakaa » 08 Nov 2015 18:01

I come you indicated that cheggie BAN a lot of people without valid reason.
I was made BAN because I have afk 1 round.
I lost 1 hour of rock has cause of an admin which makes an excessive use of its rights. And it seems to me that he(it) is forbidden by BAN on waiter(server) ROCK

You will find the link of the video which proves that I am good BAN.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjSCJFj ... e=youtu.be

Kripke
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: tmu
Manialink(s): kripke

Re: Admin abuse EMC Roc (Cheggie)

Post by Kripke » 09 Nov 2015 08:35

Maakaa wrote:I come you indicated that cheggie BAN a lot of people without valid reason.
I was made BAN because I have afk 1 round.
I lost 1 hour of rock has cause of an admin which makes an excessive use of its rights. And it seems to me that he(it) is forbidden by BAN on waiter(server) ROCK

You will find the link of the video which proves that I am good BAN.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjSCJFj ... e=youtu.be
Thank you for your feedback,

I will contact "cheggie" and look into the aseco.log if this ban was nessesary (I'm hosting his server). He banned in the past some others like Alex, but they were unbanned very fast.

If this ban was not ok, Alinoa/I will warn him and/or downgrade his RoC if this happens again

Cheers,
Kripke
Do you need Coppers? Click here

Maakaa
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Maakaa » 09 Nov 2015 08:40

Thank you very much but to have lost 1 hour of ROCK it's as if I had him(it) not made. I am going to be nasty but I hope that his(her) waiter(server) will be downgrade

<This_is_not_a_test>
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by <This_is_not_a_test> » 10 Nov 2015 12:56

Your nasty from start, to clone mappacks from existing servers same way you tried it first with racing techs mappack then come on the server with your teammates and sit out where others lost more points then your lost "hour"

Be creative and search/test yourself some maps, to put online so we can proceed with our packs, instead of lazy cloning and then come to our server sitting out so ppl leave.

your not welcome on any of our servers when you 'try' to sabotage us in order to put same maps under your administration.

Kind regards ! :scene:
ΞMC

goenisch
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMN

Post by goenisch » 10 Nov 2015 16:26

What do you mean with the word Rock? A rock is a stone and I don't know the environment "Rock" so far. Is it a new development by Nadeo? Please tell me more about it :)
I guess there was a good reason why Cheggie banned you from the server and logs will figure out what has exactly happened.

PS: Pls don't use Google Translate

Maakaa
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Maakaa » 11 Nov 2015 06:49

Just afk 1 round & my ip banned.
The brother jauberte is ban has was BAN because it arrived not has to finish the map.

<This_is_not_a_test>
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by <This_is_not_a_test> » 11 Nov 2015 08:45

Maakaa wrote:Just afk 1 round & my ip banned.
The brother jauberte is ban has was BAN because it arrived not has to finish the map.

Just one round....? after i had to remove multiple french guys that where doing just the same... not finishing....sitting out while race....using horn during the whole race....
ban is never without reason on our servers, the regularly players will agree on this. (they where shouting to me to kick, but what use if you come back and do the same)

Ban was only way to proceed last hour with "8" players instead of "6" !

Instead of using your time to make complains, use your time searching an original map-pack yourself or have at least the decency to ask if we wouldn't mind.... :!:
would have been a different story and we could have helped you out with many other competitive maps for roc... :shock: :!:

Be creative ! :ftw:
ΞMC

Maakaa
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Maakaa » 15 Nov 2015 14:21

i go change my Packmap & unBAN me PLZ i close only round