sky effects

Discuss anticipation, facts and video's of the newly announced Trackmania 2 game!

Moderators: Alinoa, TM-Patrol

Trackmaniack
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: All

Re: sky effects

Post by Trackmaniack » 16 Feb 2010 14:42

runnygunny wrote:
Domi wrote:i suggest you stop opening so many threads.. pointless :roll:
what's your problem? everytime i post a thread the only thing YOU could do is critisize me.
Sorry...I'll put this in a nicer way than some members of the community have been of late. You're being really nooby, and spamming isn't really a feature that's looked on positively. Here's some characterizations of what you're doing that they don't like.
1) Opening multiple random threads in quick succession...sometimes this works, but most of the time it's just annoying.

2) Said threads often could fit into one larger, more general thread, like something along the lines of "Features to Hope For", which is already a thread. Post there instead of opening a dozen threads.

3) Your threads often have been asked, discussed, and answered already. For example, this whole day-to-night thing. I believe it was discussed in the full interview video with Nadeo...it's on YouTube.

But, guys, don't be rude to him. We don't want to chase him off the forums...we need all the members we can get. But to you, runnygunny, just, be more aware of the possibility that what you want to say may have already been said.
Cruisin' through life, TM-Style!

Martificiam
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMO, TMNF, TMUF

Re: sky effects

Post by Martificiam » 14 Mar 2010 13:07

Don't think this feature would be really cool, time change from day to night within 6 minutes.... Seriously, lol.