TrackMania is finally old.

Discuss anticipation, facts and video's of the newly announced Trackmania 2 game!

Moderators: Alinoa, TM-Patrol

MogwaII
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMS, TMU

TrackMania is finally old.

Post by MogwaII » 28 Jun 2010 01:42

With the extremely wide possibilities of the TMF editor, I knew it would take a very long time to get bored of it. Yet I think that time has now come. I go to design a good track, but it don't because it's starting to just feel dull. I've played TrackMania so long, that I now favor "n00b" tracks. I've lived the possibilities of TrackMania, and now, I want TrackMania 2.
...and of course ShootMania and QuestMania.

jamie_macdonald
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET

Re: TrackMania is finally old.

Post by jamie_macdonald » 28 Jun 2010 10:16

Yeah has had a good run hasn't it? ...Have enjoyed this game for many years, and with the new one on the way... i hope many more to come ^^

:lovetm

SpeedBean
tricycle manager
tricycle manager
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMSX, TMN, TMUF

Post by SpeedBean » 08 Jul 2010 06:59

The same has happened to me a couple times but I always come back, TM is definantly my favorite game I have ever played. I just can't get board of it
OG Been here since 2003,

MogwaII
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMS, TMU

Post by MogwaII » 08 Nov 2010 00:46

Yeah, I'm still playing it.

xt3
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMO,TMS, TMUF,

Post by xt3 » 18 Mar 2011 13:41

SpeedBean wrote:The same has happened to me a couple times but I always come back, TM is definantly my favorite game I have ever played. I just can't get board of it
That's true, at times i am a bit bored but when i am on with friends it not. Also it only takes motovation to create some more tracks. SO it's how far we're willing to push the games bounderies. :1 but :pil driving on story RPG mods, and new styles of tracks are born, like my PB a press Backwards! SO new styles with come, more ways to push the video making with it, its everything that makes me come back, TM2 i'll play, but i'll also still play tmuf! :3

pobmaestro
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMUF, TMWii

Post by pobmaestro » 23 Mar 2011 19:02

I've always viewed Trackmania as a MMORPG; thought not as addictive as WoW (which is a good thing), Trackmania has/had huge potential for replayablity and it's my most played game ever (>600hrs according to in-game stats). Though although I rarely play the game anymore here I am still on the forums :D