Authentication Error

Discuss anticipation, facts and video's of the newly announced Trackmania 2 game!

Moderators: Alinoa, TM-Patrol

Snaptrap
cyclist
cyclist

Authentication Error

Post by Snaptrap » 08 Mar 2013 06:17

For some reason I can't log into my TM2 player page and when I try accessing the game, I get the error. Bought this game on Steam. Never did get a CD key so I'm hoping I don't have to wait another 3yrs to finally get one if I need it to use this game too.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Re: Authentication Error

Post by Xymph » 08 Mar 2013 06:42

Better place for this sort of thing: http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewforum.php?f=264
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 08 Mar 2013 14:35

Are you sure that you entered your Steam maniaplanet acount (login and password) and did you connect to your player by using the following link: http://login.maniaplanet.com/?
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

Snaptrap
cyclist
cyclist

Post by Snaptrap » 10 Mar 2013 20:10

My password and login information were saved to my browser and I've been using it for the last 4 days. Looks like a problem with the servers because now it works. Also I can't log into ManiaPlanet because I already have an account here so it won't let me make one. Pretty dumb that you can only have one account at either forum and yet you can only access the one you're registered on.