Sponsored Cup for TM2Stadium by RedBull/Ubisoft/dreaMaker

Discuss anticipation, facts and video's of the newly announced Trackmania 2 game!

Moderators: Alinoa, TM-Patrol

maskota777
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF
Manialink(s): i dont

Sponsored Cup for TM2Stadium by RedBull/Ubisoft/dreaMaker

Post by maskota777 » 03 Apr 2013 07:46

Hello,

There will be soon a sponsored cup of just released TM2Stadium(2on2 mode) The cup is in main point because my friend need some avidemos with which he is going to create community movie. That we bring as many players as possible we also get some sponsors, such as ubisoft(promised us free keys for TM2S for top3 teams), RedBull giftpacks(more than 20x 4packs of redbull, 3x24 carton of redbulls, and some accessories for all participants), and also dreaMaker, the movieguy.

So, what you need to do to become part of community movie and be able to compete for awards? First of all, I need you to fill in the poll - The cup will be on www.clanbase.com but it takes some minutes, you need to be registered player. The poll is really important, because with it, they will allow cup on their page(if poll fails, there will be no cup and awards will be cancelled, so its impossible to run cup on other site).

http://poll.pollcode.com/ccrci

here is link to poll, and I hope at least 32 players will mark ''Yes!''

Thank you for your time and i hope to catch you soon!

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Re: Sponsored Cup for TM2Stadium by RedBull/Ubisoft/dreaMake

Post by Alinoa » 05 Apr 2013 14:54

GL and HF :pil
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin