Banned...

Discuss anticipation, facts and video's of the newly announced Trackmania 2 game!

Moderators: Alinoa, TM-Patrol

1DeathEater
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMO

Banned...

Post by 1DeathEater » 10 Feb 2014 20:14

I was banned on 2 servers while racing in Canyon.. I've done nothing wrong, yet I was banned.. How do I request to get myself unbanned, those 2 servers are the only servers I can play on without lagging because of my connection..

The 2 servers I've been playing on for quite some time now is US #4, then after I was banned off of that server I played Brazil #1.. I just want to get unbanned so I can continue doing what I love, and that is racing.. There was no reason to why I was banned..

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Re: Banned...

Post by Alinoa » 11 Feb 2014 10:54

It's Ubisoft servers, bans are usually temporary. For players servers, you have to contact the server admins if you can't join them again within a few days. If you haven't done anything wrong, then it must be a temporary ban as well.
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

1DeathEater
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMO

Post by 1DeathEater » 11 Feb 2014 22:37

Ya ok, and how do I contact the server admins...

Rafracer
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMN

Post by Rafracer » 24 Feb 2015 02:49

depends on the server really, type the name of the server into google and you might get the site of whatever community the server is from, you can probably appeal your ban there

The above message did not actually exist, and you just wasted a minute of your life reading a fabrication of your mind.