Trackmania 2 Paint Editor Glitching Out, Missing Textures?

Discuss anticipation, facts and video's of the newly announced Trackmania 2 game!

Moderators: Alinoa, TM-Patrol

Le_Jadino
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMC, TMS, TMFU

Trackmania 2 Paint Editor Glitching Out, Missing Textures?

Post by Le_Jadino » 25 Mar 2014 23:08

Hi, I've been playing Trackmania for a while now, and recently purchased TM2 Canyon. I kind of got out of my Trackmania phase for a while, and now have gotten back into it, thus leading me to purchase Canyon. I was having fun with the game, enjoying the the ramped up graphics and new physics engine, when I decided to download and paint a new car. I hopped onto Maniapark and got myself a new car and locator. I went back into the game, purchased the car, and then decided it needed a new paintjob. I liked painting in the previous titles, so I thought it would be easy. To my dismay, I opened up the Editor section, clicked on paint a car, selected the new one, and clicked paint. Here I was presented with a black screen with the car's model in the center, and little blobs of color here and there. I'm quite disappointed and would gladly appreciate help. Here's a quick screeie:

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Re: Trackmania 2 Paint Editor Glitching Out, Missing Texture

Post by Alinoa » 26 Mar 2014 10:41

I invite you to share your issue on the maniaplanet forums that are dedicated to all TrackMania² titles:
http://forum.maniaplanet.com/index.php :D
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Re: Trackmania 2 Paint Editor Glitching Out, Missing Texture

Post by Alinoa » 17 May 2014 13:25

It should be fixed. Could you please give it a try?
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin