TPS MOVED!!

A light version of The Power System mixed with an optimized Aseco 100% both compatible. Supported by TPSMANIA universal database.

Moderators: Pit Crew, TM-Patrol

Gekko
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: ALL

Re: TPS MOVED!!

Post by Gekko » 17 Jul 2010 22:48

If you wanna test it in local, don't worry, you can do it.
But i think is useless if on September Playfaster release the new.
That's all.
If some users read our forum maybe they were informed!!
And i don't wanna be pit crew any more, maybe is not clear. I already requested my deletion.
I don't see a community here, i see.....
Use Xaseco is the best script!!! ^^

maau
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: Finally I've TMUF ^^

Post by maau » 18 Jul 2010 02:46

I suggest you to register on Playfaster as TPS is the best script, I bet that.

But... if you want to try something from this forum, I strongly recommend TRUCK, it gets updated very often, it's very compete and... it's got my spanish translation lol.

I read the forum Gekko, but.... when did you give a release date for 1.5 ? As far as I knew it was "in development". Nothing else ^^

Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Slig » 18 Jul 2010 05:39

Please Slig write it again.
------- the post of slig -------

Edit by Gekko : Damn Slig, i'm so bad that i edited instead quoted....
Sorry Slig, very sorry.... sorry sorry.
:(
Forgive me, i'm very nervous in theese days.

Pesky
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF
Manialink(s): rrmania

Post by Pesky » 18 Jul 2010 09:41

Gekko wrote:I don't see a community here, i see.....
Maybe you dont know, but the Term community doesnt mean everyone has to agree to everything what you say.
Its about discussion and different opinions, spiced with technical Forums where you can get professional help by skilled coders.
Gekko wrote:Use Xaseco is the best script!!! ^^
At least here i agree ;)
But still one can smell this sarcastic note in what you type...and that makes you different to all the other developers in here.

lille79
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF, TMUF

Post by lille79 » 18 Jul 2010 09:49

I really don't see why this forum is so wrong for Gaseco. I've never had that impression, because there are so many different scripts here. The fact that many use another script than Gaseco can't be the reason I hope...

Can't see why you(Gekko) are compairing yourself to Xaseco, because it really doesn't fill the same needs of a server controller.

But it's all up to you. GG and bye bye (if that's what you want)
/lille79
Old man of the Norwegian Trackmania team Super Sheep Racing
To visit my homepage/blog, and download the usbTMFserver, this is the place to go.

Greco
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMN

Post by Greco » 18 Jul 2010 10:18

No download from tps anymore. No good posts bad bad :(
This topic must be like aseco and xaseco...1 post for download links and plugin addons.
Last edited by Greco on 18 Jul 2010 10:19, edited 1 time in total.

Gekko
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Gekko » 18 Jul 2010 10:18

No Slig, you know when i talk, i talk always in general, just to don't bother nobody.
The few times i answered in the Xaseco forum, is because i didn't see the category under the post, and.... sorry, my guilty.
But when i see that a user say me : "Don't talk of your script here, this is the dedicated server software thread", and he talk of his script, is ipocrisy.
Anyway, a community must talk of everything.
The problem here is the Admins are unfindable!! Ahaha, nobody open funny threads, nobody open good discussions.
It is the Xaseco forum. Nothing against Xaseco, but i have enough of Xymph, seems to be the god! ahuahuahu!
He answer to users with a superficiality and with a tone that seems he is the god and the users is garbage.
Is not my community so why i have to get bad??? So better i wait Nadeo find a way to do more interesting this forum.
Sorry again to the Slig post. (you see is better i don't write here anymore) :(
Lille i talk about forum, not scripts. Ehehhe, so what i say is right. 12 months ago the forum had 50 users online and 20 / 30 guests, now?
The strange thing is, i talk about "Water", and all answer about Gaseco..... i talk about "Weather", and all answer about Gaseco...... why????
And i don't compare Gaseco to Xaseco, never compared, cause like you said, is completely different.

GG and BB! Thx Lille.

lille79
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by lille79 » 18 Jul 2010 10:59

Well now I understand even less. Why in heavens name should Xymph suddenly be the bad guy?
That he replies to questions being asked for the 1000th time?
For commenting that some people don't bother to read 5 lines of instructions?

I have written it before, and I think 95% of this "quarrel", Gekko, comes down to language barriers. I can't understand anything else.

lille signing of this thread :)
/lille79
To visit my homepage/blog, and download the usbTMFserver, this is the place to go.

Greco
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMN

Post by Greco » 18 Jul 2010 11:24

Gekko says something important. This forum is little empty the last months. We need to do it better to come new visitors and to took back our stolen members who dissapointed with trackmania. Lets do that brothers :) Lets keep this forum alive

Pesky
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF
Manialink(s): rrmania

Post by Pesky » 18 Jul 2010 12:00

You cant get back old members who disappeared with funny threads or discussions which are discussed already a 1000 times.
TM is old and got old on many Gamers.
This is the nature of a Forum which exists a long time. As someone whos looking for help you have to do the Search-Function (No. 1 forum Rule)
In such an old and big Forum you will most likely find what you are looking for in searching. After he got what he was looking for he moves on to gaming or whatever.
It makes no sense to ask the same questions over and over again. Its the role of a Member of the Pit Crew to point all Newbies to the Search or to read the manuals.

TM is running fine....The Controllers are running fine. Theres simply nothing big to discuss. TM2 is the Future and i see that maniaplanet is of course more crowded and there are more interesting discussions....Its New!

And what Gekko is saying about that this is a XAseco-forum: To blame someone who is acting within the above mentioned Mod-Role and who created the most successful Controller is just childish behaviour. Of course many postings are about this controller because most Servers are using it. But for some reason he takes it personally. :roll:

jamie_macdonald
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET

Post by jamie_macdonald » 18 Jul 2010 12:05

Greco wrote:Gekko says something important. This forum is little empty the last months. We need to do it better to come new visitors and to took back our stolen members who dissapointed with trackmania. Lets do that brothers :) Lets keep this forum alive

anyone would think you two were blind... there is maniaplanet and tm2 approaching ...of course some players will drop from now until release ...am i the only one that see's it's obvious?

there are active people here ...and alot of people are on their summer breaks and enjoying some nice hot weather for a change ...to think that drop is for any other reason than summer or tm2 is well ...short sighted.

there many here waiting in the wings ...taking a breather before the big 'nolife' session on tm2 sm & qm starts ...to put it simply.

...now go take your grumpiness out on some other forum ...there is plenty of good spirited community here ..and that will allways be the case as long as there is a trackmania game :thumbsup:

lille79
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by lille79 » 18 Jul 2010 12:31

I agree much with jamie. Just an example: I started playing May 2006, and i played alot. I never visited this forum until December 2007. Only thing (99%) I've used this forum for, is the Toolbox. There just isn't possible to get thousands of players to use this forum. Most people are in this game to play, not to chat on an international forum. :)

(I just had to comment :D )
/lille79

Gekko
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Gekko » 18 Jul 2010 15:18

- I don't want get back old members, i always recruit new. Never look the past, look the future and you will be on the wave.
- No, the nature of a forum is given by admins. If admins are off the visitors are off.
- The job of admins of a forum is to take it alive with everything they can, also with stupidity.
- Tm is not running fine. Maybe you are playing another game.
- Yes but no admins move and delete post and get rules respected. Only when Gekko write the rules get apllied.

I agree with Greco.
I agree with Lille. They don't understand me and my minds, but i think they don't read the posts completely.

To Jamie:
- This forum is goind to death since many months, search my "TM Forum is dying" post in the past. (i look all forums and all works every night, to be always a step ahead)
Yes, there are very some active peoples, but Pit Crew and Admins need to do much more.
Jamie, where are you from???? ahhhhhh, you are one of the ROC players maybe??? Or a sort of Xaseco "Sluuuuurpers"... auhahua!!!
I have more spirit than all users together in this forum !!! ahuahuahu!! (respect for who respect me, joking)...
Ahhhh, i remeber Jamie, hmmm, no!! I don't remember him!! WHo is he???
:lol:

w1lla
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMF
Manialink(s): intr

Post by w1lla » 18 Jul 2010 15:42

Its better to make an own xaseco topic on the site as tm-forum has almost 911 topics and 11882 posts.

also, it might be better if there are more global moderators then just 2: Zooz and Jamie. :pil

Code: Select all

tmnforever is nations and united makes it special. tmnforever has united. I need united!

jamie_macdonald
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET

Post by jamie_macdonald » 18 Jul 2010 16:48

some will remember me as disharmony gekko .. ask cosimo ... i known him a loong time, he was one of the nice GFC guys ;) ...first tm was tms offline then the great tmu appeard :thumbsup:

i am not like you in the fact that you seem to care for fame, perhaps that is your problem ^^ i have been in tm for almost 6 years and dont give a hoot if you remember me or not, that's not what i am here for.

and w1lla i guess they are looking for new mods and maybe i am one of the first wave of them? ... we will see ^^

so in short i care not for your memory of me Gekko, but more for being handy and keeping things polite around here ... as long as you do that ... i have no problem ;)