TPS MOVED!!

A light version of The Power System mixed with an optimized Aseco 100% both compatible. Supported by TPSMANIA universal database.

Moderators: Pit Crew, TM-Patrol

Gekko
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: ALL

Re: TPS MOVED!!

Post by Gekko » 18 Jul 2010 17:05

Joking, italian humor is simply to understand!!

Pesky
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF
Manialink(s): rrmania

Post by Pesky » 18 Jul 2010 17:19

Another Forum Rule: Local humour NEVER works in an International Forum...

beside the fact that it is not too funny ;)

jamie_macdonald
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET

Post by jamie_macdonald » 18 Jul 2010 18:11

Gekko wrote:Joking, italian humor is simply to understand!!
is simply to understand, or simple? xD

(i'm glad he also represents his whole country and not just 90% of admins hehe (i missed the military coo on the news i guess?))

anyway no prob's Gekko :thumbsup:

lille79
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF, TMUF

Post by lille79 » 18 Jul 2010 20:27

if being in the TM-crew is to recruit new forum-users then I guess I was the wrong dude to be asked. Weirdest discussion ever. GLHF :-D
/lille79
Old man of the Norwegian Trackmania team Super Sheep Racing
To visit my homepage/blog, and download the usbTMFserver, this is the place to go.

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii

Post by Ant » 18 Jul 2010 21:06

hmm, this whole topic seems to me to take away the good feeling that should be promoted between users - why can't you all just be nice to eachother eh ?? :roll:

jamie_macdonald
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol

Post by jamie_macdonald » 18 Jul 2010 21:15

Couldnt agree more Ant ... Pretty sure we all wanna race, chat and help out those with problems around here...

Long live TM :lovetm

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii

Post by Ant » 18 Jul 2010 21:22

Well, I try my best to race - although i'm not the best at it :roflol: I can chat for England I reckon - there should be an olympic event for it in my opinion :lol: and the helping others part is my forté - If I can help someone out, I always will.

Long live goodwill !!

Gekko
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Gekko » 19 Jul 2010 11:59

huhuh yes simple!!! :roflol:

jamie_macdonald
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol

Post by jamie_macdonald » 19 Jul 2010 13:44

Gekko wrote:huhuh yes simple!!! :roflol:

Hehe ... I gather a little is lost in translation eh ...Pretty sure it was funny to someone, i was returning the favour :thumbsup:

I hope that all is calmed now? ...Still will be a shame to see you move to other forums, was allways nice to see some GFC here ...i hope that will not be the case for eternity?

Take Care Gekko ^.^

Benjisite
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TM ;TMS; TMUF

Post by Benjisite » 19 Jul 2010 19:45

hi,
Gekko is no longer member of pitcrew and no longer moderator of this section.
benji
A new travel video each day : http://www.regards-sur-ailleurs.fr
http://www.generations-digitales.fr -Documentary Available !!

Gekko
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Gekko » 21 Jul 2010 01:10

Thx Benji, as i requested.
Regards. :thumbsup:

weerwolf1
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: All but original

Post by weerwolf1 » 03 Aug 2010 05:52

Well, first i thought you where just a tempered italian, now i think you're nuts :P
Yes i have running all on xaseco. So now WAS the time to
set up a server with your controller.
Now by this events i do not think its even worth a try.
LYNX°°°° - Maniaplanet Gaming Community!
news | clan | community | & more
°°°°

$JTB LEGEND$
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: tmnf

Post by $JTB LEGEND$ » 03 Sep 2010 09:36

Good morning.I got little storyline about Gekko and Playfaster and i knowthat Gekko wouldwrite here thats not----thatswhy i saidas thirst read please what i say and build to you your oven mind about what happend andall what i say right nowis 100000% truth andnothing as truth.My name is Oleg account JTB77GAMER or JTB LEGEND i drive now3 yearslong trackmania on JM UPPER or SL HIGHER Server and drive all my life long -this ismy favorite hobby.6 Weeks ago i see this tps server from Gekko go in and see that i can win a laptop Award and try this with all my power and freetime and also buy this premium account(what i never needed bevor) after i drive 5 weeks long and put on over 60 tracks good recs and hold me anouth points.On place 2 was account name TM2Bender he is also moderator and also in clan from gekko and playfaster.3 days bevor the Award was to the end He and Playfaster Gekko andsome another guys manipulate theserver ban meall 20 min out andso drive with moreas 2 ppl on this bender accout and he was playing 3 months long and got so much power that i cant do anything against becausethey can do as moderators there what ever they want.And what was 3 hoursto end of theawardi wasnumber 2 and become nothing.After this i writeto gekko why hedo this with me.1st he got no problems with what benderdo but tpo me he says that he can do nothing and this as creator---ha hahagood joke.After this i got hot discussionswith Bender in Forum --but howi wasthinking they ban me from forum but Bender not andwe said together bad things about each other (This all told me my friend that this would be so happend but i dont believe) but 2ndtime i was alone who got nothing.After this he also kidding me in forum that now playfaster wanna give me some sun glasses or (i dont play for10 cent i play for big award) but ok i can do again nothing .Yestarday i just wanna play on the server just for fun what i do all my life long(this was my 1st and last try) butwhati see therewas that all my point wasdelete from gekko andalso my premium account (after i buy it for 3 months and not 6 weeks) and 5 minutes later heshow his real face he mean bevorsomebody cut me i cut you and ban my ip from server.
I never do something wrong andnevber told some bad things about something and try to help ppl there to understand how this tps works.
I dont deserve something like this and this is why i am here.Please ppl dont give Gekko a new chance to cheat the money with premium accounts and manipulating tournaments andkidding ppl like me andanother guys.2009 was the same storyline wioth Gekko and his accounts.I giveeverything sllep bad my work on my job wasbad andthis for nothing this make me really angry i was 10 years ago so angry.Thanks to all who read this and dont put your money somewhere where you can win nothing

Gekko
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Gekko » 03 Sep 2010 13:49

The next time read the rules before write BAD WORDS in the chat and expecially in the forum, the next time before talk, turn on the brain.
The Playfaster team can BAN who wants in case of abuse, premium or not premium, you must follow the rules. But you breaked the rules more than 10 times in 15 min.
And please don't call my users NAZIST.
A user translated from German what he wrote as i don't understand German language. (He use Google to translate in english, and i don't understand nothing of what he wanna say).

The teammate way of playing is legal, everyone do it.
If i have a brother or a friend that can play for me when i'm not present is very good.
Maybe you don't know IP are dinamic, when you reboot a router it change, etc.
So better Bender asked to me in a clear way, and i told yes, it can be done, just cause we cant check all players using the same account to win.
That's all.

My suggestion, read always a server rules and a forum rules, or you will fall in this every time.

Bender will be very happy with his new NetBook, and the photo will show you that you are wrong, like all times.
Go to look at all the Awards given in the past, we gived more than 10000€ in awards in 5 years.
If you cry everytime you lose, you are not done to play online.

Edit : Ah, Playfaster offered you an award of 40€ before Dezio translated me your post (a T-Shirt, an Hat, 2 Sunbeam Neon for PC), but after you continued to spam and write bad words in the forum, they revoked the awards.
Why you don't say also this???

lille79
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF, TMUF

Post by lille79 » 03 Sep 2010 14:18

Gekko wrote:...
The teammate way of playing is legal, everyone do it.
If i have a brother or a friend that can play for me when i'm not present is very good.
Maybe you don't know IP are dinamic, when you reboot a router it change, etc.
So better Bender asked to me in a clear way, and i told yes, it can be done, just cause we cant check all players using the same account to win.
That's all.
What does this mean? My english doesn't understand that english:
- "teammate way of playing" ?
- a brother or a friend that can play for me when i'm not present?
Rest of it I can't understand either :)

If I understand correctly he was leading, and (as I understand it), he was banned 3 hours before the deadline, and was nr. 2 when he was let into the server?
/lille79
Old man of the Norwegian Trackmania team Super Sheep Racing
To visit my homepage/blog, and download the usbTMFserver, this is the place to go.