TPS MOVED!!

A light version of The Power System mixed with an optimized Aseco 100% both compatible. Supported by TPSMANIA universal database.

Moderators: Pit Crew, TM-Patrol

dezio91
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Re: TPS MOVED!!

Post by dezio91 » 03 Sep 2010 14:20

I need to say something now... Playfaster is looking that all users are happy, but sometimes there are rules... rules everyone have to follow - but there is no rule that say: HEY, DONT GIVE YOUR PASSWORT OF TM ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER ONES...
So... There is no need to cry about that things...
Sure, legend, you are "geil" upon the laptop and some other winnings... but be fair! and fair are the rules... ;-)
So now don't booze up gekko 'cause he can't for that... And the word "Nazi" is not suitable here!!!!!

Playfaster is a nice and one of the best servers dominating TM... Than its obvious that some are not happy.

Sincerly
DeZio91

Gekko
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: ALL

Post by Gekko » 03 Sep 2010 14:25

Well lille, is not needed you understand.
The mean is he broke the rules, and used offensive words against much players.
And he got banned!
Playfaster take care of his users!

dezio91
highway camper
highway camper

Post by dezio91 » 03 Sep 2010 14:28

Right... There is a reason why he got banned! He was not nice... Its NOT like he explain.. i followed the story..!!

lille79
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF, TMUF

Post by lille79 » 03 Sep 2010 14:38

ok. just wondered :thumbsup:
/lille79
Old man of the Norwegian Trackmania team Super Sheep Racing
To visit my homepage/blog, and download the usbTMFserver, this is the place to go.

$JTB LEGEND$
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: tmnf

Post by $JTB LEGEND$ » 03 Sep 2010 18:03

Gekko now you tell again untruth i never says to nobody nazi or so and just how i said everybody can think them selfs about this they got own heads and all what i said was the truth Dezio dont lie also and about what was last year you said not 1 word and now is server also down for ppl who pay for me no matter i play another game and be next there on the 1st place and everybody on tps know who was the real number 1 and winner Gekko.Have fun by your manipulating tournaments lol :roflol:

dezio91
highway camper
highway camper

Post by dezio91 » 03 Sep 2010 18:15

Okay, now for you... Last time to take note!!!

He is NOT manipulating ... whatever you mean.. maybe your translation go wrong...

Gekko
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Gekko » 03 Sep 2010 18:18

Don't mind Dezio, we avoid from this kind of people.
I will not asnwer any more, i have to work on tps 1.6
:)

$JTB LEGEND$
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by $JTB LEGEND$ » 03 Sep 2010 18:20

And time more for you He DID this sunday put 200 boots and ban me all 20 min long ok bb now and you come also with him together in this chat because you know him good and is his friend i can also bring some friends who would speak for me its easy many against one but i dont need it ppl can think themselfs here

$JTB LEGEND$
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by $JTB LEGEND$ » 03 Sep 2010 18:23

And again you talk nothing about last year and premium accounts this is money manipulation okay bb

Gekko
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Gekko » 03 Sep 2010 20:51

Sorry for him TM-Forum.
I have no words.
:gotcha:

$JTB LEGEND$
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by $JTB LEGEND$ » 06 Sep 2010 15:28

Gekko i was me thinking that you come also after i write here something thats why i tell ppl that they can think them selves about what you and playfaster do.I can understand that you are not happy about this but its your own mistake not my (when you do so).And i am not sorry for me for what i do nothing to nobody you must be sorry for yourself ok i got money but you uselittle kids to do some shame of you gekko thats all what i wanna say to you today and i wait now 5 days of your answer about last year and accounts as always you put only 1% out of my text for you now bb have fun by manipulation

Gekko
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Gekko » 07 Sep 2010 00:08

LOL thx for the shame after we unbanned you.
Hey man, you talk too much.
READ THE RULES 72h BAN is 72h BAN!
Don't do it again or you get banned forever.
Is incredible, what i have to see at my age!!! :ftw:

$JTB LEGEND$
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by $JTB LEGEND$ » 10 Sep 2010 12:41

Gekko are you so stupid or you do so 1st nobody was speaking about my ban here(you see again something what isnt there).And again you dont answer me about all the account what you got closed last and this year and you jump again to something what i dont even write in this forum.And Gekko i dont play only trackmania or your server idiot ban me where you want lol lol lol its all what you can.I was the best in test drive ,gta 4 race,forza motorsport and now nfsw i win also DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I NEED YOUR STUPID LAGGING SERVER.You dont even got guts last week to speak with me one on one what was your worlds i cut you bevor they cut me,speak better about this here and not always same things like you do all the time now and ppl see this that you dont wanna answer me only your stupid little jokes here.And Gekko seriosly you are not even good in what you do my friend he do same things on WARSAW game and he do his job 10000 time better as you YOU WANNA BE MASTER.And the best joke is that you wanna ban me after you ban me and delete all my points and all what do you wanna ban now HOT AIR???? lol lol lol Gekko you are a joke

jamie_macdonald
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET

Post by jamie_macdonald » 10 Sep 2010 13:07

Ufff does any post relating to Gekko not end in a flame war?

*Topic Locked soz*

You can use Playfaster forums to complain at from now on ;) As the Ban is their issue and not the community's :thumbsup: