How can you tolerate the TPS / Power System Servers ?

A light version of The Power System mixed with an optimized Aseco 100% both compatible. Supported by TPSMANIA universal database.

Moderators: Pit Crew, TM-Patrol

lille79
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF, TMUF

Re: How can you tolerate the TPS / Power System Servers ?

Post by lille79 » 10 Aug 2010 17:26

I never thought I'd say this, but reading your posts Gekko just make me sick. You openly say you use bots to promote your servers, and have the nerve to complain about everybody else destroying the game.
/lille79
Old man of the Norwegian Trackmania team Super Sheep Racing
To visit my homepage/blog, and download the usbTMFserver, this is the place to go.

Gekko
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: ALL

Post by Gekko » 10 Aug 2010 17:36

Lol you are (all) very idiots. Bot is a thing, and real accounts are other things.
I said this forum become the form of idiots.
Ok i close all my server, i say to peoples to play another game.
Nadeo will be very happy.
And also you so you can do the idiots alone.
Bye!

TStarGermany
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMNF,TMUF
Manialink(s): creative

Post by TStarGermany » 10 Aug 2010 17:57

Gekko wrote:To StarGermany, i never paid attention to you, but, as we are not brothers, i ask to change the title of the post, already noticed the admins.
The logins exist, maybe you need i teach you how to know if they exist or not.
Gekko, is i said before:
The non existence of some of these accounts were TESTED.

Example:
Username: Dr.titte, seemingly his login was : seppmuell

And guess what:
We registered a BRAND NEW account "seppmuell" directly after this, that's why it exists now : http://en.tm-ladder.com/seppmuell_rech.php
So no, it DID NOT EXIST in the tm network before we registered it.

Don't get me wrong, I understand your ideas concerning the dissolving of user groups among the masses of useless servers, but your way of getting attention is a bad way of attacking this problem. Faking users = deception of other users, not acceptable behaviour. And I don't understand why you insist on continuing this ???

--
update: 3 more newly registered logins, which were "present" at TPS servers

Image Image Image

Gekko
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: ALL

Post by Gekko » 10 Aug 2010 18:21

All my crew helped me to register the logins.
The logins are all existents. I checked them by myself.
What is your server Star??? Can i see it?

Edit: But anyway, don't mind. I close all and abandon this game. I think is better my users come with me on another game, i will buy the licence for Drift City in Italy, and i will carry all on it.
The TM Messenger project change in PlayFaster Project immediatly.
Sorry Nadeo, you gonna be much present next time.

jamie_macdonald
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET

Post by jamie_macdonald » 10 Aug 2010 18:40

If you think i or my friends find that very important after that display then nevermind stroke your ego ;)

I, and many more will be rooting for TM as the freedom it provides as a game is pretty damn good and far more than most others provide in community support and communication ... just as you burnt your own bridges a little does not mean that many of us will not feel the same in future, dissapointed for you to bring nadeo into your insults as they have not done anything, only provided you with a good platform,

It's the community here you are trolling, reacting to your recent behaviour and slander, and to be fair i also am sick of hearing it personally, go troll elswhere, we have a lovely team, game and community here!! you think you can kill ESL italy and TM like some power hungry idiot, then go ahead and try you are "an ant" in the grand spectrum of things as am i, the world is much, much bigger than the both of us or our own opinions do you not think?

Now please behave and stop repeating insults on here, consider that a warning. topic locked to save further trolling sorry all.