TMNF: zero|tolerance

Find here all the tracks of the Community. For more tracks you can go on Trackmania Exchange : http://www.tm-exchange.com

Moderator: TM-Patrol

noiz
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMU

TMNF: zero|tolerance

Post by noiz » 28 Aug 2007 23:04

download link: http://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx ... 57323#auto
-----------------
Hi everyone!

This is my first attempt at making a track, and I've put tons, tons, and tons more of patience/energy/will/wits into this one, so I'm really proud of it. Here's the deal.

Type: Race
Style: Tech, flow, speed, with a big emphasys on tech
Time: I've managed to get about 7:40, but it can be lowered to about 6:30 or so

First of all, NERVES. If there's anything you need to pass this monstrocity, it's nerves. I beg you not to give up too easily because I've done my best to put a few innovations into the track to make it more fun, and I think that once you master the track you'll realise just how fun it is. It's also the biggest track I know of so far, so it will take you quite some time to memorize it.
I've also set up 3 traffic symbols to help you on the way through, so turn on the net before playing so that the billboards can download the pictures.
Here are a few screens:

Comments are welcome, though please take more than a few tries before you declare some part of the map impossible to pass.

Andrej V. / noiz
Last edited by noiz on 07 Aug 2008 01:49, edited 1 time in total.

noiz
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Re: TMU: zero|tolerance

Post by noiz » 29 Aug 2007 15:56

Um, I'd like to apologise for making that silly, without basis, statement that this is the longest track there is, I've found a few ones that quite outdo mine in length and time taken to complete it.

And I'd like to thank someone called Olda_X (at least on tmx) for awarding my track, I appreciate it very much :1

Plus I'd like to know if this should really be classified lunatic, as I've found a number of tracks on tmx that make mine look like an intermediate one.. so, what's your say on this?

(sry for bumping)

noiz
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Re: TMNF: zero|tolerance

Post by noiz » 07 Aug 2008 01:51

um, bumpy bumpy :D
In addition to a few new tracks I made, here's a little bump, just to see if there's anyone crazy enough to try this one :lol:
Video preview in a few days, when I get back from vacation :mrgreen:

wilameta
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF

Re: TMNF: zero|tolerance

Post by wilameta » 07 Aug 2008 02:20

E-5