Music in tracks..

Find here all the tracks of the Community. For more tracks you can go on Trackmania Exchange : http://www.tm-exchange.com

Moderator: TM-Patrol

TaZZiii
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMF

Music in tracks..

Post by TaZZiii » 12 May 2008 13:04

Hey..

How can i add music to tracks? ive tryed with multimedia but it wont work...?

TaZZiii
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Re: Music in tracks..

Post by TaZZiii » 12 May 2008 18:29

TaZZiii wrote:Hey..

How can i add music to tracks? ive tryed with multimedia but it wont work...?
I need to download something so i can save the song?

pobmaestro
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMUF, TMWii

Post by pobmaestro » 12 May 2008 19:05

Some useful tutorials here, and TM Creative should cover this and any other questions. TM Creative is a work in progress, so you best bet for learning how to do custom music is the first link ;)

TaZZiii
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by TaZZiii » 12 May 2008 19:29

pobmaestro wrote:Some useful tutorials here, and TM Creative should cover this and any other questions. TM Creative is a work in progress, so you best bet for learning how to do custom music is the first link ;)
Ty :)

But i know where i should put the music, but it cant read Multimedia..

So is there anything i need to download so i can save it as ***** (thats it called) so it could read it :P?

The song/s is in Challangemusic or whats it called..

pobmaestro
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMUF, TMWii

Post by pobmaestro » 12 May 2008 20:37

The most thorough tutorial is on the TMX site, but thats currently down. Basically you need an .ogg file (use some free software like Audicity to convert), and then convert to .mux, by clicking the TM launcher >> Help >> Custom Data >> Convert Music.

For others to hear your music you need to use a locator as described in the tutorial links I gave you earlier. Once TMX is back up I can give you the in depth tutorial but for now these will have to do ;)

TaZZiii
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by TaZZiii » 12 May 2008 20:40

pobmaestro wrote:The most thorough tutorial is on the TMX site, but thats currently down. Basically you need an .ogg file (use some free software like Audicity to convert), and then convert to .mux, by clicking the TM launcher >> Help >> Custom Data >> Convert Music.

For others to hear your music you need to use a locator as described in the tutorial links I gave you earlier. Once TMX is back up I can give you the in depth tutorial but for now these will have to do ;)
Ohh okay, i got the .mux file, but when i say add music when im making a track: When i start it shows a box where the name of song and artist and thats kinda things, but there arent anything?

rimasR
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMUF ,TMU , TMN(F)

Post by rimasR » 13 May 2008 06:55

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm Download it and This converts music to .ogg files.
Go here ---------->>>>>>> http://radziunai.myminicity.com/ <<<<<<<----------- LPease its my mini city :) Image Image