C.O.A.S.T.E.R. - ROYAL MIX 2 (Work in Progress)

Find here all the tracks of the Community. For more tracks you can go on Trackmania Exchange : http://www.tm-exchange.com

Moderator: TM-Patrol

WarBirD
tricycle manager
tricycle manager
Owned TM-games: TMU,TMUF

C.O.A.S.T.E.R. - ROYAL MIX 2 (Work in Progress)

Post by WarBirD » 24 Oct 2014 13:10

Just thought I show something I am currently working on. My latest map for Coast (as all of my maps) is called C.O.A.S.T.E.R. - ROYAL MIX 2.
Its still far from finished.

The map will be very large, hard & takes a lot of patience. As with all my maps. It requires the TM-UNLIMITER 0.42 because of its much large size, and so it also looks the part the way it was build for, you should use the FIREZONE Mod for Coast.

Other maps of mine you'll find here...

http://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx ... &id=149757

Wolfseye

eXtreme34
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: All except PowerUp^^
Manialink(s): extreme34

Re: C.O.A.S.T.E.R. - ROYAL MIX 2 (Work in Progress)

Post by eXtreme34 » 24 Oct 2014 17:02

That looks really impressive :o
Hope to see the final track soon :D
Visit my manialink (more than 1000 maps) : extreme34color>

WarBirD
tricycle manager
tricycle manager

Post by WarBirD » 25 Oct 2014 09:13

Thank you very much. Although I am not sure how soon that will be. The previous Map also took me a very long time before I had the patience to validate it. Maps like this are a pain in the ***** to build. So much patience needed to build & validate a map like this. All things must be tested, some security measures must be setup to protect checkpoints from early & mistake jumps that fall into Checkpoints they're not supposed to hit yet. Its a lot work. I tried to make the use of signs as much as possible, so it should be possible to find where to go and where to jump.

Normally my maps are not really made for public Servers, because they are not made for the "Who finishes it first" motto, but rather who finishes it at all. They can take a long time to finish. When I drive with my friends, if someone reaches the finish, he waits for the others to also have a chance to finish it. These maps are not what someone would play all the time. So everyone should a chance to finish.

My last map took me over an hour to validate (and I wasnt doing much mistakes), my friends however took almost / over 3 hours. You need really looooots of patience. Try some of my older maps (C.O.A.S.T.E.R. - PLANET HELL XXL) or (C.O.A.S.T.E.R. - ROYAL MIX) and I think you see what I mean. ;)

Here are some of the latest Screenshots of the new map.

I will post here when the map is finished & validated.

Cheers

WarBirD aka Wolfseye

WarBirD
tricycle manager
tricycle manager

Post by WarBirD » 28 Oct 2014 10:14

The actual building phase comes slowly to a close...

Soon its re-checking all and looking for bugs & things that might have accidently messed.