Uploading cars

Find here all the Vehicles of the Community. For more vehicles you can go on Trackmania Carpark: http://www.trackmania-carpark.com

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Uncle-Velve
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMF

Uploading cars

Post by Uncle-Velve » 21 Jun 2008 16:24

Well my first post on these forums :P

I have trackmania forever, so I was wondering if you can download new cars, and if so where to extract the files to?

thnx in advance

Tom.CZ.73
speed demon
speed demon
Owned TM-games: all PC versions
Manialink(s): Tom.CZ.73, sQs

Re: Uploading cars

Post by Tom.CZ.73 » 23 Jun 2008 22:40

Valimer
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Post by Valimer » 24 Jun 2008 00:50

Lemme get this strait: you can't use custom content if you ONLY have Trackmania Nations Forever?

Generator
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMNF - TMUF
Manialink(s): Generator

Post by Generator » 24 Jun 2008 02:46

Lemme get this strait: you can't use custom content if you ONLY have Trackmania Nations Forever?
You can use custom content in Nations Forever BUT it will not show up online to everyone else playing...
So in other words, it will look good to you but no-one else will see it. Everyone else will see you driving a default stadium car that appears as just grey...
Customize your virtual world to the max! >> http://www.virtualcustoms.net
3D Models, 2D skins & horns on my Manialink >> Generatorcolor>

Tom.CZ.73
speed demon
speed demon
Owned TM-games: all PC versions
Manialink(s): Tom.CZ.73, sQs

Post by Tom.CZ.73 » 24 Jun 2008 11:12

You can use custom content in Nations Forever BUT it will not show up online to everyone else playing...
That's not 100% correct statement. Custom content will shou up ONLY with Trackmania United Forever account - no matter if you have instalaed Trackmania Nations Forever or Trackmania United Forever.

Shaigan
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMUF
Manialink(s): :shaigan

Post by Shaigan » 24 Jun 2008 12:47

Generator wrote:Everyone else will see you driving a default stadium car that appears as just grey
And to correct the last thing, everyone else will show you with the default car with your country skin.

Generator
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMNF - TMUF
Manialink(s): Generator

Post by Generator » 24 Jun 2008 19:08

Tom.CZ.73 wrote:
That's not 100% correct statement. Custom content will shou up ONLY with Trackmania United Forever account - no matter if you have instalaed Trackmania Nations Forever or Trackmania United Forever.
Thats what I was trying to say tom! :thumbsup:
And to correct the last thing, everyone else will show you with the default car with your country skin.
Ooops! I got that bit wrong... :roflol:
Customize your virtual world to the max! >> http://www.virtualcustoms.net
3D Models, 2D skins & horns on my Manialink >> Generatorcolor>

firemonkey
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TM United Forever

Post by firemonkey » 02 Aug 2008 07:41

Tom.CZ.73 wrote:

I would greatly appreciate any info you can give me on getting my car model to show up to other players online. I purchased TMUF a month ago and today my son ( without my knowledge ) downloaded about 8 car models for me :)

We have 3 PCs at home racing online together, mine with the paid version of the game TMUF and both of the others with the free version TMNF. When we race online together my downloaded car model shows up on my PC ( with TMUF), but they ( with TMNF ) see me as the standard USA stadium car.

So are other players online seeing my custom car model or just the standard one?

Thanks alot,
Firemonkey

Mr_MAO
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMU(F)

Post by Mr_MAO » 02 Aug 2008 10:41

If someone just have TMNF, no custom models will show up (but his own of course), even if he plays with someone who have TMUF. If two persons who both have TMUF plays online together, they will see eachothers cars. You got it that far?
Want tutorials? Go to http://tutorials.tm-creative.org/ before posting a new thread, please!

aslinsibel
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMO

Post by aslinsibel » 12 Sep 2008 04:50

The main advantage of this game was it is totally free of cost and it may be played by the million of the players at the time in online .In this game the player can increase the speed to his convince to play.
=======================================
aslinsibel

Auto Auctions