Co-Op

Find here all the Vehicles of the Community. For more vehicles you can go on Trackmania Carpark: http://www.trackmania-carpark.com

Moderator: TM-Patrol

onejive
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): NA

Co-Op

Post by onejive » 17 Jul 2008 16:03

Does anyone here want to join me in producing a car? If it works we can even make a few. Maybe even open up a "shop" with manialinks...

Right now I wanted to make the classic car of Destruction Derby. Its easy enough.. fast modeling, cause it doesnt need details.
My idea is, you make modeling, i make the skin design, and we both discuss the works.

If anyone interested post here or send me a PM. :thumbsup:
AKA Revnant

onejive
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): NA

Re: Co-Op

Post by onejive » 23 Jul 2008 14:23

Well here it is. Im a graphic designer looking to create a nice project for Trackmania; a Garage! My objective is to create a Garage/Shop (Manialink, and a website if the project works) that sells many creative stuff for TMNF and TMUF.
My primary objective is to find someone/some ppl interested in doing this with me. There will be a team working for the Garage, possibly maybe 3 to 5 handcrafters.

The Garage will make anything that people asks us to do and will have the usual shop open to sell items. From Tunned Nicknames, Avatars, to skins, models, mods, tracks, etc.

What I can do: All kinds of Graphic Design, Audio Work, Some Coding and Some Modeling, also ingame editors are not a problem for me. Im still diggin into the world of the creations in trackmania, so I still have many loose ends that I need to figure out.
So, I'm looking for people with skills in: Mostly anything that could be of help, and, have experience in creating stuff for the game.

The Garage will work only for coppers and fun!! Arcade style, Fun all the way!

If anyone is interested in this, let me know and I'll add you on MSN. We can trade some works, figure out stuff and see where we can take this Garage Project.

GG everyone...
AKA Revnant