Assistance finding a model

Find here all the Vehicles of the Community. For more vehicles you can go on Trackmania Carpark: http://www.trackmania-carpark.com

Moderator: TM-Patrol

ZiggyR2750
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: United Forever

Assistance finding a model

Post by ZiggyR2750 » 06 Mar 2011 10:25

I have found and used a model for a while, but I lost it with the replacement of my computer, and it seems I'm unable to find it again.

The model I am looking for is similar to Baoulettes' Blue Falcon model, seen here. However, the one I used is shorter in length, and the little yellow engines on the front are moreso like vents. I'm not too good at explaining stuff.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about, then would you please direct me to the model?

EDIT: A friend of mine has the model I am looking for and has took a couple of pictures of it, but she doesn't remember where hse got it. Can some one direct me to download the folowing model, please?

Image 1
Image 2

petewills
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TM2 (All)

Re: Assistance finding a model

Post by petewills » 06 Mar 2011 11:35

Have you any backups of any of your replays, if so, you could open a relevant replay.gbx file with Notepad.
About three quarters down the page, amongst all the symbols, look for the words:
"Skins\Vehicles\CarCommon\7Bin_Mini_Cooper_S.zip" (my example) and you will see the model name.
You can then search on Carpark, unless someone is able to give you the info first.

Edit. Of course, the model name should appear in your friend's CarCommon folder and her vehicle profile screen, unless she changed the name of the zip file for convenience. Get your friend to email you the zipfile and put it in your own CarCommon folder.

ZiggyR2750
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: United Forever

Re: Assistance finding a model

Post by ZiggyR2750 » 06 Mar 2011 16:29

That's waht I thought at first, too, but it looks like it's too long.